• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

rosie93

rosie93

Student
I wonder...
Are you scared?
Or is it only me who is scared?
I'm scared it's going to be painful or that I will know what is happening to me.
I am still going to do it but and just hope for the best.

Reactions: coleradedios
rosie93

rosie93

Student
Me too. Just think about positive things. Imagine having to live for another 50-60 years. I always knew I was going to die young even when I wasn't thinking about cbt. I could never imagine being old. Life just isn't for us. It was always inevitable.

Last edited:
aanka

aanka

i cannot PM yet
I feel exactly the same way, I've been thinking about suicide since I was 7 years old! thank you for your support :)

Reactions: stevienix
rosie93

rosie93

Student
aanka said:
I feel exactly the same way, I've been thinking about suicide since I was 7 years old! thank you for your support :)
Always. I was always in love with this song. Had no idea it will be so fitting these days:

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky

You
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
aanka

aanka

i cannot PM yet
this song makes so much sense to me. thank you for posting it. this is how I feel, that the world should be as one. but I find that I'm alone in feeling this way and that the world is not innocent

Reactions: rosie93
T

thebigpigman

rosie93 said:
I've read some sn goodbye messages and interviews with people who have survived.
Can you please share those interviews so that my method doesn't fail. Thank you
rosie93 said:
I've read some sn goodbye messages and interviews with people who have survived.
You also seem experienced, What mistakes should i avoid so that I don't survive?

Last edited:
Z

Zephyr141

Would a combination of Sodium Nitrite and Meclizine be a good, peaceful, and painless way to go out without vomiting everything up? I can add other things to my plan if needed. Thank you.

T

Throwaway8675309

I've got one question. What's the point?
Hi there! I was wondering if i have to double the dose of everything if i weigh 115kg? Thanks so much.

freedom

freedom

Being a goddess doesn't feel so bad, either.
Can I take SN with only painkillers, or is an antiemetic and an antacid necessary?

rosie93

rosie93

Student
Throwaway8675309 said:
Hi there! I was wondering if i have to double the dose of everything if i weigh 115kg? Thanks so much.
35g if you weight more than 100kg

T

thebigpigman

freedom said:
Can I take SN with only painkillers, or is an antiemetic and an antacid necessary?
Vomiting may happen. So antiemetic is necessary.

T

Throwaway8675309

rosie93 said:
35g if you weight more than 100kg
Total or per dose? And I am guessing the water amount is the same?

oono

oono

Student
difficult to find a source of sn in eu :( I have two tracks but idk if they are on

T

Throwaway8675309

rosie93 said:
with 50ml of water? Got any sources? Just curious.

Z

zoobamboo

Is magnesia milk good as an antacid? Or is cimentidine better?

hʚll

hʚll

not real
@rosie93 hello can you please delete the links you posted on this megathread. it's against the rules to post links to sources. also, by exposing our sources, you are basically showing them to the prolifers who are many in this site ,they lurk and screenshot everything. if they see those 2 sources they will make it that the company will receive hate and they will force it to sell only to other companies and not to individuals.

Reactions: rosie93
T

Throwaway8675309

hʚll said:
@rosie93 hello can you please delete the links you posted on this megathread. it's against the rules to post links to sources. also, by exposing our sources, you are basically showing them to the prolifers who are many in this site ,they lurk and screenshot everything. if they see those 2 sources they will make it that the company will receive hate and they will force it to sell only to other companies and not to individuals.
Oh sorry. This was on me I think and I didn't mean to.

hʚll

hʚll

not real
Throwaway8675309 said:
Oh sorry. This was on me I think and I didn't mean to.
nah you're fine. is just better to discuss links via dm.
@rosie93 so are you gonna delete it?

rosie93

rosie93

Student
hʚll said:
nah you're fine. is just better to discuss links via dm.
@rosie93 so are you gonna delete it?
you can't delete the post when it's too old

Z

zoobamboo

Is SN made in China okay?

Last edited:
T

thebigpigman

@rosie93 what is the purity of your SN?

S

soverytired

what exactly should i say to a doctor to get an antiemetic that's a dopamine blocker? there's many different types of prescription antiemetics, so there's a big chance that i'll just waste my money on the visit.

Phia2021

Phia2021

If anyone has successfully ordered SN in the last two months/seller is still available (especially to the UK), I would really appreciate you PMing me with the details. There are a few places to order from online but I'd really like to know who's received their orders as opposed to being scammed. Thank you.

H

Hateyouprolife

After reading this thread realized that this method is quite reliable. The only problem is actually acquiring the sn. If anyone knows a vendor that ships to baltic states then please Pm.

M

meioalguem

aanka said:
hi all, I'm thinking of doing my SN in about 6 hours. Is there anyone that's willing to spend some time talking to me for a little bit? not during my SN but now, so I can express how I feel? I could really use some company
Are you okay? Are you still here?

aanka

aanka

i cannot PM yet
meioalguem said:
Are you okay? Are you still here?
hey, yes unfortunately I'm still here. thank u for asking. I don't know why I didn't do it

• Hugs
Reactions: Elvira
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Can I please get a DM with sources for SN? I prefer to get it in a bottle, if possible.