wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I have one that does, which was said by many to be legit before but theres this recent thread where someone failed and nobody is sure why...
Anybody else vouches for IC SN?
TBH I agree that the report from yesterday sounds concerning, however it is also not the norm. We may never find out what exactly was wrong.

There have been multiple goodbye threads from people using SN from IC and none of them have come back to complain.

The most recent from April and May:

https://sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/goodbye-finaly.88157/

https://sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/im-going-in-1-hour.90437/

F

flowersforalgernon:

May 23, 2022
7-10 days depending on the postal carrier and how far from the main postal hubs you live. The tracking info will give you an idea.
Thank you, just to double check that's definitely the timeframe for the UK? I had it in my head that international post may take longer. How exact is the tracking - would it tell me the time it'd arrive as well as the date? I'm living at my family home at the moment so have to be realllly careful not to get caught

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you, just to double check that's definitely the timeframe for the UK? I had it in my head that international post may take longer. How exact is the tracking - would it tell me the time it'd arrive as well as the date? I'm living at my family home at the moment so have to be realllly careful not to get caught
Once you order you get a tracking number and that’ll give you the date (which can change, so check regularly).

Time is not given but is the “normal” time your post person comes to make letter deliveries. It’s a flat envelope not a bulky package, so it’ll be in the regular mail (at least here).

• Love
Reactions: flowersforalgernon:
A

Alex6216

Arcanist
Apr 19, 2022
TBH I agree that the report from yesterday sounds concerning, however it is also not the norm. We may never find out what exactly was wrong.

There have been multiple goodbye threads from people using SN from IC and none of them have come back to complain.

The most recent from April and May:

https://sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/goodbye-finaly.88157/

https://sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/im-going-in-1-hour.90437/
The first thread isnt great proof since people were wondering if he actually CTB due to him being online after the supposed time he was going to ctb
Can i smoke before and after taking SN?
No

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
for all you IC connoisseurs -- do they do home delivery or do you have to go to the post office to get it?

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
Hello,

I got SN from roughly two years ago, unopened from Poland that I ordered at the time. I have meto and all the other shit you need.

I ordered it at the time to have an escape plan and be free of worries. I have a lot of health issues and I have finaly hit the the point where i'm done.

However, I have Crohn's disease. And I have no clue whether it is possible to attempt this method with it. It's not severe, however. Also, I don't want to cause any permanent problem if I survive.

I can probably get Fentanyl locally in the market, if SN is a no go, but i'd rather not.

Thanks.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
for all you IC connoisseurs -- do they do home delivery or do you have to go to the post office to get it?
It comes in a flat envelope and would most likely be delivered to your home just like any other piece of mail, unless you generally don’t get mail delivered because you live so far out.

A

Alex6216

Arcanist
Apr 19, 2022
It comes in patches and I have no idea what the lethal amount is, is there any guide out there?
Oh patches. Nevermind I thought you were talking about the powder, SN is better than Fent-patches

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
Oh patches. Nevermind I thought you were talking about the powder, SN is better than Fent-patches

Yeah, I suppose that's what they are selling on Telegram.

There is also Nembutal. So it's between those 3.

Honestly, i'd rather use SN cause I have it in hand if I can indeed go through with it while having an Inflammatory bowel disease.

Last edited:
E

eternalsleep16

Jun 2, 2022
Hey, can someone please PM me the IC source for SN?

M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022