F

ForeverBlue

Jun 7, 2022
Could someone please pm me a source of sn. Would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Could someone please pm me a source of sn. Would be very much appreciated. Thanks
I think I've sourced some now so it's ok thanks anyway.

Last edited:
J

Jay Green

Oct 7, 2019
I'm getting tired of people asking to PM this source or that source. Do a little research, geeze. That's how I found two sources for myself. Nobody gave me any sources or told me about any place. I did the research. And I'm not talking about searching these forums. I did it all by myself. If you are serious about using SN as your method, you should be doing lots of reading about it and not just from these forums.

No.
Who hurt you?

KrankyKitten

KrankyKitten

May 8, 2022
Most on this forum refer to it as survival instinct. Others may say suicidal ideation. But most refer to it as the former.
The contexts are a bit different - SI outside of this forum refers to suicidal ideation. That SI is what brings to you this forum. SI inside this forum refers to survivl instinct. That SI is what interferes with people CTBing.

Z

Zerengin96

Jun 14, 2022
Are any germans here who can tell me how to get sn here in germany?

T

TrynaChingMyself

Aug 29, 2021
How much do you have to crush the propranolol before mixing?
Never crushed meds in my life. Just tried it with a spoon and it was half powder, half little chunks. Should I just keep applying pressure to go even smaller?

Also, Propanolol tastes like shit

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
The contexts are a bit different - SI outside of this forum refers to suicidal ideation. That SI is what brings to you this forum. SI inside this forum refers to survivl instinct. That SI is what interferes with people CTBing.
I guess the form of SI referred to in this forum also brings people to this forum, since otherwise they would have ctb'd lol :)

A

Alex6216

Arcanist
Apr 19, 2022
How much do you have to crush the propranolol before mixing?
Never crushed meds in my life. Just tried it with a spoon and it was half powder, half little chunks. Should I just keep applying pressure to go even smaller?

Also, Propanolol tastes like shit
You're not supposed to crush it. You take 1-3 propranolol tablets 1 hour or 30 minutes before SN, then add 10 x 40mg propranolol tablets into the SN drink and mix it with a spoon.

S

Sk3le

Oct 30, 2021
i dont wanna annoy anybody with my rants but i thought that buying the sn would give me kind of calm, instead i feel more frantic than ever, i know for sure that i will not be able to drink it and im running out of time and i dont know what to do.
also im scared of the tachycardia, in the past i ve suffered of blood pressure spike for medical reason and just having 90bpm is not nice, imagine having more

Soon i will be gone

Soon i will be gone

Arcanist
Nov 18, 2021
You're not supposed to crush it. You take 1-3 propranolol tablets 1 hour or 30 minutes before SN, then add 10 x 40mg propranolol tablets into the SN drink and mix it with a spoon.
1-3 propranolol tablets 1 hour or 30 minutes before SN may cause some confusion which effects the sn ingestion.

therivercantgoback

therivercantgoback

May 21, 2022
i dont wanna annoy anybody with my rants but i thought that buying the sn would give me kind of calm, instead i feel more frantic than ever, i know for sure that i will not be able to drink it and im running out of time and i dont know what to do.
also im scared of the tachycardia, in the past i ve suffered of blood pressure spike for medical reason and just having 90bpm is not nice, imagine having more
It is recommended to use some benzo's to calm you down, it should not take long before you pass out.

W

Wastedaway

Experienced
Apr 4, 2022
Dissolve 25 grams SN, 400 mg Propranolol in 50-100 ml water-based drink.
I know Stan and the PPeH state to mix it in the least amount if water possible and said to use 50 ml for the SN. So, I'm wondering why you state 50 to 100 ml? I don't know how well propranolol dissolves in water (I'm thinking not too well), but if not, then is this why you recommend taking more water?

Soon i will be gone

Soon i will be gone

Arcanist
Nov 18, 2021
I know Stan and the PPeH state to mix it in the least amount if water possible and said to use 50 ml for the SN. So, I'm wondering why you state 50 to 100 ml? I don't know how well propranolol dissolves in water (I'm thinking not too well), but if not, then is this why you recommend taking more water?
It depends on what tablets propranolol you have.
Propranolol 10 mg, tablets
Propranolol 40 mg, tablets
Propranolol 80 mg, tablets

If you have tablets of 10 mg, you need 40 tablets so more water to dissolve it.

If you have tablets of 80 mg, you only need 5 tablets. 50 ml of water will then be enough to dissolve the SN and propranolol.

I tested propranolol (80 mg). The tablets dissolved very quickly in water.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: FallenStar
S

Sk3le

Oct 30, 2021
Im reading the Stan guide and i cant find the part where he state after how many minutes you fall asleep, he only talk about faint because of the low Blood pressure

Soon i will be gone

Soon i will be gone

Arcanist
Nov 18, 2021
Im reading the Stan guide and i cant find the part where he state after how many minutes you fall asleep, he only talk about faint because of the low Blood pressure
Timeline according to eyewitness (25 grams SN with propranolol).

After 3 minutes, dizzy
After 5 minutes, very sleepy, still reacting
After 12 minutes Unconscious
After 15 minutes deep sleep/no reaction
After 40 minutes death

T

TrynaChingMyself

Aug 29, 2021

If you have tablets of 80 mg, you only need 5 tablets. 50 ml of water will then be enough to dissolve the SN and propranolol.

Do you just put the tablets in the water? I thought I would have to crush them first

Soon i will be gone

Soon i will be gone

Arcanist
Nov 18, 2021
I know that but what if you want to take Propranolol to relieve physical anxiety prior to taking SN like rapid heart-beat and such?
Sorry! You are right a low dose of propranolol before taking SN is fine.
The high dose (400mg propranolol) should be taken at the same time as SN.
Do you just put the tablets in the water? I thought I would have to crush them first
I don't know if all propranolol tablets are the same. My propranolol tablets dissolved very quickly in water.

Reactions: TrynaChingMyself
S

Sk3le

Oct 30, 2021
Timeline according to eyewitness (25 grams SN with propranolol).

After 3 minutes, dizzy
After 5 minutes, very sleepy, still reacting
After 12 minutes Unconscious
After 15 minutes deep sleep/no reaction
After 40 minutes death
propranolol + the antiemethics that are mandatory right?
and propranol is for the tachycardia?

Soon i will be gone

Soon i will be gone

Arcanist
Nov 18, 2021
propranolol + the antiemethics that are mandatory right?
and propranol is for the tachycardia?
Antiemetic is important
Propranolol only if available (Propranolol increases the lethal effect of SN)

W

Wastedaway

Experienced
Apr 4, 2022

Ah. Got it. Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I don't have access to propranolol. My doctor won't prescribe it because I don't have a condition requiring it.