O

oceansapart

Apr 11, 2022
anyone have a legit source for SN to australia and any way to get anti emetics without prescription?

R

Radgie01610

Jun 19, 2022
Also would taking some anti sickness tablets before taking the SN with some mild sleeping pills have the desired result

S

Sk3le

Oct 30, 2021
any advice on how to find meto in europe? is on the counter in my country and i cant get it

Sweet Chainsaw

Sweet Chainsaw

Dec 6, 2020
I hope my SN order will pass the customs in Japan when I order it.

It's so ironic that my mother is a nutritionist who used to tell me to avoid food loaded with the preservatives and here I am decades later.

Reactions: therivercantgoback
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
i dont wanna annoy anybody with my rants but i thought that buying the sn would give me kind of calm, instead i feel more frantic than ever, i know for sure that i will not be able to drink it and im running out of time and i dont know what to do.
also im scared of the tachycardia, in the past i ve suffered of blood pressure spike for medical reason and just having 90bpm is not nice, imagine having more
Don't be afraid of the tachycardia. It will feel like you just went for a jog, that's all. Think of it as you just went for a run.

I

Idonwannalive

May 28, 2022
I'm from India (madhya Pradesh)
Where can I buy SN?

S

Sk3le

Oct 30, 2021
Don't be afraid of the tachycardia. It will feel like you just went for a jog, that's all. Think of it as you just went for a run.
The fact is that i lowkey suffer from high blood pressure, anxiety and tachycardia sometimes, i dont know if this condition can somehow "disturb" the sn

BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
Like I vividly remember someone doing a blood test with it and it went brown. Could not have been IC if I'm remembering wrong who knows (also that person clearly preferred digging a hole into their arm rather than fingerprick lmao another story)
You might be talking about me… I did a very clear blood test with quite a bit. But yeah I mean.. I am female. Take that as you will 🤡

born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
Seriously anyone from Philippines looking to do partner SN while grilling charcoals. We'll go by the beach. Only resolute sometime June - July

maya.

maya.

life is pretty pointless
Apr 28, 2020
can anyone pm me a reliable source for propranolol? one that ships to australia as well

Z

Zerengin96

Jun 14, 2022
I want to make my sn order soon, but dont plan on using it for the next couple of weeks/months. Is it safe to order sn from a foreign source to Germany? Any German users who can tell me if i could get trouble for doing so?

L

lifeistoolong103

Jun 21, 2022
Hi! Would anyone be able to PM me a source for the US? I've been looking on Amazon and stuff but haven't been able to find anything that is reliable

Z

Zerengin96

Jun 14, 2022
i suppose getting drunk before taking sn to commit ctb is a bad idea?

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022

Bcs of getting drunk you can forget some steps, for example taking AE, or alcohol can cause vomiting before taking SN
So beware

N

Neuro

Jun 12, 2022
Does anyone have a source for Diazepam (or something similar)? My source has been dead for quite some time.

Z

Zerengin96

Jun 14, 2022
Bcs of getting drunk you can forget some steps, for example taking AE, or alcohol can cause vomiting before taking SN
So beware
damn, i need something to loosen me up before comminting suicide, my survival instinct is too high when i am sober

Foresight

Foresight

Global Mod
Jun 14, 2019
Alcohol is definitely not recommended given the risks. I always had a clear head on a normal dose of benzos though. If anything I thought clearer without racing thoughts.

maya.

maya.

life is pretty pointless
Apr 28, 2020
it'll make u throw up ur sn so there's a high chance you'd survive
also sedatives are mentioned in stan's guide to combat the anxiety/fear before and during sn

born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
Guys can i use SN technical grade as oppose to Food grade?? I only have SN 99.9% purity however it says on the label it's tech grade. Now im concerned if this wont burn my throat or whatever. Please sincerely asking for help. Im searching online it says there are food, lab, tech grades... now im confused and hurting.

Reactions: Shu
T

TrynaChingMyself

Aug 29, 2021
Anyone know how long I should wait to drink SN after applying orajel to my tongue?

Atlantian

Atlantian

May 25, 2022
SN smells like fucking death. I can only imagine the taste. Its not even a tiny amount that you could gulp. Its at least two gulps

L

lilinde

Mar 31, 2021
I am thinking of making an appointment with a telehealth physician and telling them I am going in a long car ride, I get carsick, and meto worked for me in the past. any thoughts on whether this will work or not?

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Anyone know how long I should wait to drink SN after applying orajel to my tongue?
It only takes a few seconds for the orajel to work. By the time you put the cap on, set it down, pick up your glass of SN and start drinking, the orajel should already be working.

• Love
Reactions: TrynaChingMyself
S

sammyy

Jun 24, 2022
Does anyone know a good source for getting SN in Belgium (or anywhere in the EU that ships to Belgium)? All the sites I found so far require an explanation of why you need it or don't sell to consumers at all.

E

englishguy7

Jun 22, 2022
Anyone know a good place to acquire SN in the UK? D is out of stock :(