• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
S

sinkmeintheriver

Oct 24, 2022
It arrived and it's real. Just tested it with a drop of blood and it instantly turned brown. The bottle in real life looks much more professional than the picture on their website. Looks like they only deliver to the US but it was only $20 and I'm still surprised how easy it was. I've had attempts in the past but they were always pretty unlikely to succeed because the pro-lifers make it so hard. I'm not going to use it just yet, but it's nice to know I have the option available now.
I believe I bought from the same source. How long did it take to arrive?

P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
I was just-just about to order some but chickened out.

And the main reason is because the only address I have to ship it to is the address of the pharmacy I work at.

I was told from my boss that it should be no big deal to have something delivered but another thread said that the package comes labelled as “preservative salt”. Would this draw suspicion, you think?

(I’m less worried about people figuring out my plans and more worried about getting suddenly fired for ordering toxic chemicals lol)

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Where is a good place to get SN and antiemetic in Australia?
Of course PM it to me

S

sinkmeintheriver

Oct 24, 2022
Does anyone know about the effectiveness of using THC in place on an antiemetic?

S

sinkmeintheriver

Oct 24, 2022
Update:

10/14 - Placed an order
10/19 - Shipped via USPS
10/21 - Received package
7 days in total
**This source no longer appears under Google Shopping, so you have to search deeper to find them (if they still sell SN).

During this time, I placed a backup order with DD/DE, which was silently cancelled & refunded the same day. I can confirm that DD/DE no longer sells SN to individuals.

The only accessible source that remains sells a questionable product for 3x the price on Amz. They misspell "High[t] quality" on their packaging, so buy with caution.
Thanks for the update. I also tried DE and had the same result. I placed my order with the chemical company yesterday morning and haven’t received an update yet but I will be patient.

S

sinkmeintheriver

Oct 24, 2022
Thanks for the update. I also tried DE and had the same result. I placed my order with the chemical company yesterday morning and haven’t received an update yet but I will be patient.
I’m sure no one cares but just in case someone else orders from the chemical company in the US, I received my SN today. Ordered on Monday, tracking on Wednesday, and I got it today. This weekend I am ctb. Thank you all for being a light. ❤️

outovhere

outovhere

waste
Jun 1, 2022
Could anyone with knowledge on buying SN in the UK please pm me. I have a potential vendor but I don't know if it's legit or not. Thanks

K

kat17383

Oct 17, 2022
Seems like I just missed my window for SN, I'll need another method I guess since they're cracking down on it.

R

rylaia

Oct 24, 2021
If anyone knows a source to buy SN online can you please DM me?

T

Trifecta

Aug 27, 2022
Same. If anyone knows a source that ships to Germany, it'd be much appreciated.

Zegers

Zegers

Paragon
Dec 15, 2021
For those who ask about the IC in EU

I received it a few weeks ago, they didn't deliver it directly to my house, they left it at a post office so i had to hand in my ID card. Put your details in case you have to pick it up.

S

shamefulfaliure

Aug 27, 2022
Please the 25g how do I calculate it from a table spoon when I went on d internet 25g means different things on different chemicals pls I don't have any concrete measuring device. So what I am looking for is et a full spoon in half a glass of water.

gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
Please the 25g how do I calculate it from a table spoon when I went on d internet 25g means different things on different chemicals pls I don't have any concrete measuring device. So what I am looking for is et a full spoon in half a glass of water.

Best to get a kitchen scale to be well-prepared. They're inexpensive and easy to find

S

shamefulfaliure

Aug 27, 2022
Best to get a kitchen scale to be well-prepared. They're inexpensive and easy to find
These things are expensive where I am. Kind I use same measurement as table salt. I am from Nigeria.

P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
I was just-just about to order some but chickened out.

And the main reason is because the only address I have to ship it to is the address of the pharmacy I work at.

I was told from my boss that it should be no big deal to have something delivered but another thread said that the package comes labelled as “preservative salt”. Would this draw suspicion, you think?

(I’m less worried about people figuring out my plans and more worried about getting suddenly fired for ordering toxic chemicals lol)
…and I just ordered it :p / I’ll make sure to follow this up with a confirmation once it’s received.

I don’t plan to CTB anytime soon (and definitely not pre-Bucket List) but it really felt like the right thing to obtain it from IM before things for the company go south. The fact that they had to add the photo-ID things is a bad omen; it’s clear that they’re already being called out for their not-so-secret target market and shit will eventually hit the fan à la lawsuits and/or media uproar.

Now I just have to get the prep meds…

Venom85

Venom85

SN ordered!
Oct 19, 2022
Hi guys,
where is a good & safe place to get SN and antiemetic in UK/Scotland?
Of course PM it to me.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
Can someone help me with these, please?
eu vi que você é brasileiro. dê uma olhada no meu guia em português para o SN:
I saw that you're brazilian. take a look at my portuguese guide on SN:

Reactions: fafnir
fafnir

fafnir

Feb 12, 2020
eu vi que você é brasileiro. dê uma olhada no meu guia em português para o SN:
I saw that you're brazilian. take a look at my portuguese guide on SN:
Yeah, I'm reading the post right now. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
C

cookiedough

Oct 25, 2019
Hi. If anyone knows a source to buy SN online, please PM me.
Hi. Can anyone PM me with sources to get SN in the US? Thanks.

GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420

Nov 7, 2022
It seems like those drugs are prescribed by the doctors only ;-; damnit I'm a terrible liar when it comes to ordering strong drugs from my doctors. I just sense my doctor's disbelief in me right away after a long pause when I simply tell them "I have been having headaches that bother me" despite my head being in good condition.

Some of them are just smartasses who don't even bother asking me first for their opinions or advice but tell me anyways some of which are unprofessional opinions about my lifestyle.

I do not want to go back.

What do you think I should do? Abandon using any type of antiemetic altogether oooor just use the OCT ones despite the ineffeciency?
I see Chewy sells Meto. for dogs..Lower Strength maybe?

releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
Someone please DM me for SN source in USA. Thank you

marcy2022

marcy2022

-
Oct 19, 2022
I'm sorry as this may have been asked a lot of times already according to the ppeh April 2022 is this correct?

Anti-emetic
10mg x 3 metocloprmide
8mg x1 ondansetron

Potentiate
ranitidine 800mg or esomeptizole 80mg or omeprazole 80mg
propranolol 2g or 400mg (which one is it?)

25g SN or 35g SN or more? (Does more means increased chance of vomiting your guts out?)
Its also suggested that fasting several hours before taking sn should help by reducing stomach acid, fasting for how many hours before drinking sn?
Would taking something like benzo or something else help with loss of consciousness fast? any recommendation as in which benzo?
The SN I have has this on the label, the molecular weight/mw doesn't match the suggeseted mw online which is 84.99 and it says 69.00 on the sn container label. And 98% purity, is that okay?

159559_3B80B0E8-0E86-4CD2-895D-883228F28DAB.jpeg

159561_CD279D7A-FF8A-4B4A-8D76-2B0AB06B6A88.jpeg

S

Sk3le

Oct 30, 2021
i think i might have a problem, i bought Sn some months ago, opened the airtight bag and did the Blood test, the bag is closed but is not airtight anymore...how can i be sure that the Sn has not became nitrate?

U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
Can you not just Drink SN mixed in water?
Are all there other things essential for success?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Can you not just Drink SN mixed in water?
Are all there other things essential for success?
I think people have succeeded taking only the SN but I guess it's more risky you will vomit. As I understand it, the meto (or equivalent) antiemetic is HIGHLY recommended whereas the other extras are considered more 'luxury' items to make the process more comfortable.

Honestly, I guess any homemade method has a risk of failure. Even with the meto- people have still vomited- although again- this doesn't necessarily mean the attempt failed. It's just about trying to get enough absorbed I guess. I think the other work-around is to have 2 or 3 SN drinks prepared as back up. Still, it's definitely not something I feel comfortable advising on for certain- so I hope more knowledgeable folk come on to reply.

WaveringLight

WaveringLight

pReTtY cOlOrS
Nov 7, 2022
I'm sorry as this may have been asked a lot of times already according to the ppeh April 2022 is this correct?

Anti-emetic
10mg x 3 metocloprmide
8mg x1 ondansetron

Potentiate
ranitidine 800mg or esomeptizole 80mg or omeprazole 80mg
propranolol 2g or 400mg (which one is it?)

25g SN or 35g SN or more? (Does more means increased chance of vomiting your guts out?)
Its also suggested that fasting several hours before taking sn should help by reducing stomach acid, fasting for how many hours before drinking sn?
Would taking something like benzo or something else help with loss of consciousness fast? any recommendation as in which benzo?
The SN I have has this on the label, the molecular weight/mw doesn't match the suggeseted mw online which is 84.99 and it says 69.00 on the sn container label. And 98% purity, is that okay?

159559_3B80B0E8-0E86-4CD2-895D-883228F28DAB.jpeg

159561_CD279D7A-FF8A-4B4A-8D76-2B0AB06B6A88.jpeg
The molecular weight is correct, you have NaNO3 and NaNO2 mixed up. NaNo3's molar mass is 84.99. NaNo2's is about 69, as it says on the container so it's correct. Anything above 95% purity will work fine (98% is sufficient). As for everything else, refer to the other resources here for CTB via SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcy2022
marcy2022

marcy2022

-
Oct 19, 2022
The molecular weight is correct, you have NaNO3 and NaNO2 mixed up. NaNo3's molar mass is 84.99. NaNo2's is about 69, as it says on the container so it's correct. Anything above 95% purity will work fine (98% is sufficient). As for everything else, refer to the other resources here for CTB via SN.
Thank you.