• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

N

nemo22

New Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Messages
2
Hello all,

I am new here but I have read a lot on this forum for the past months. Where I am living, it is very difficult to get SN.
However, I am ordering this SN. Its gonna come in a day or two. Just wanna ask if this can be the right stuff? I am not sure if its purity is >95%. The website doesnt say, and I cant ask.
Can this still be used? Like higher dose?

 
aminend

aminend

Wizard
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
608
Hi.
Well only seller know this. U can test its purity by aquarium test or by ur blood
 
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
308
aminend said:
Hi.
Well only seller know this. U can test its purity by aquarium test or by ur blood

The blood method only confirms the existence of SN, but not validate the purity level of SN in the salt. Am I correct ?
 
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
837
nemo22 said:
Hello all,

I am new here but I have read a lot on this forum for the past months. Where I am living, it is very difficult to get SN.
However, I am ordering this SN. Its gonna come in a day or two. Just wanna ask if this can be the right stuff? I am not sure if its purity is >95%. The website doesnt say, and I cant ask.
Can this still be used? Like higher dose?

I really cannot tell. Sorry. There is insufficient info in respect to purity. It does appear to be food-grade based on the (translated) description.
 
aminend

aminend

Wizard
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
608
LifeQuitter2018 said:
The blood method only confirms the existence of SN, but not validate the purity level of SN in the salt. Am I correct ?
If the blood color changes immediately to dark chocolate brown, that can somehow shows high purity but thats not exactly like aquarium test
 
N

nemo22

New Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Messages
2
46CEB05E-86E1-458B-B0AF-F6F9062B3B9E.jpeg
I dont understand, why my SN is not soluble like it should be? What does it contain so that it doesnt??? Please help.
 

Attachments

  • 4483F93E-84B8-420A-885B-330A9BF4DFF6.jpeg
    4483F93E-84B8-420A-885B-330A9BF4DFF6.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • FD4C0678-E055-4F41-8C42-C8987B08E604.jpeg
    FD4C0678-E055-4F41-8C42-C8987B08E604.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
837
Pure SN is highly soluble in water. From your photos, insolubility would indicate that it has a low SN purity level. Best!
 
  • Like
Reactions: EndlessOblivion

Similar threads