• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Hidden Base

Hidden Base

Enlightened
If someone could please DM me as well if they know a source, I would be very grateful.

CountOfTuscany

CountOfTuscany

Sodium Nitrite is perfectly legal to buy, so you can just google it or put it into Amazon and there will be tons of options.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevienix
Hidden Base

Hidden Base

Enlightened
CountOfTuscany said:
Sodium Nitrite is perfectly legal to buy, so you can just google it or put it into Amazon and there will be tons of options.
SN isn't available on Amazon. All the products contain only ~0.6% SN, it's mixed with regular salt.

Reactions: NOPAIN
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
If anyone in Australia is looking for SN, DM me and I will give you a local source.

freedom

freedom

Being a goddess doesn't feel so bad, either.
Hidden Base said:
SN isn't available on Amazon. All the products contain only ~0.6% SN, it's mixed with regular salt.
Do you have a source for this? I recently ordered my SN on that site and it says 98% pure.

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
freedom said:
Do you have a source for this? I recently ordered my SN on that site and it says 98% pure.
If you ordered HM brand it's 98+ %

Reactions: freedom
CountOfTuscany

CountOfTuscany

Hidden Base said:
The stuff I got claims to be 99% pure and is currently sitting in my kitchen. I am in the US.

Reactions: Hidden Base
Hidden Base

Hidden Base

Enlightened
CountOfTuscany said:
The stuff I got claims to be 99% pure and is currently sitting in my kitchen. I am in the US.
Ok I just realised the UK Amazon has no SN, but the US one does! You're right but it's only Amazon US that has it, not UK. This is great to know actually. Maybe European laws are stricter? Not sure

Reactions: stevienix