A

Art92

Nov 14, 2021
is encephalopathy possible after unsuccessful sn intake?

A

Art92

Nov 14, 2021
users write that there is no consequences, but those who could have consequences will no longer write messages due to brain damage
here is article on russian: https://neurorhb.com/ru/anoxia/
I just have brain damage from bad ecstasy use. I struggled with symptoms for half a year, but without successfully. There is an opportunity to jump from the 46th floor, but I am very afraid of that. And I'm afraid that sn's failed attempt will do even more harm

Reactions: FromGermany
freelifexit

freelifexit

Nov 7, 2021
no one guarantees that it is safe, there are cases when there were no consequences after trying SN, but as I wrote earlier, those who have consequences after an unsuccessful attempt may not be able to use computer due to brain damage

what exactly happened to the brain after ecstasy?

Reactions: FromGermany
S

sandalphon

Aug 19, 2021
no one guarantees that it is safe, there are cases when there were no consequences after trying SN, but as I wrote earlier, those who have consequences after an unsuccessful attempt may not be able to use computer due to brain damage

what exactly happened to the brain after ecstasy?
Where's your proof for this? Who are these members with brain damage because of unsuccessful SN ctb?

freelifexit

freelifexit

Nov 7, 2021
Where's your proof for this? Who are these members with brain damage because of unsuccessful SN ctb?
proof is the article that I pointed out, those whose brain is injured are not able to write anything, so we will not find out about them

P

PassingThrough

Nov 15, 2021
If there had been a case where SN ingestion resulted in survival but with brain damage, I'm pretty sure doctors and journalists alike would have pounced on this as an opportunity to deter people from ctbing with SN: "Look at this young guy who took SN! He had his whole life ahead of him and now he's a disabled man confined to a wheelchair. Don't do it!". This doesn't prove it never happened, but it is probably a rare occurrence.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
users write that there is no consequences, but those who could have consequences will no longer write messages due to brain damage
here is article on russian: https://neurorhb.com/ru/anoxia/
Sn doesn't cause permanent damage. There are many many articles in witch successful and failed attempts have been described. Don't spread fake information.

Ur shared link isn't about SN and even isn't related to suicide.

shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone actually know why survivors of SN poisoning don't seem to show signs of brain damage, compared to survivors of CO poisoning?

You can reverse methaemoglobin to normal haemoglobin pretty quickly using methylene blue, while there's no quick way to turn carboxyhaemoglobin into normal haemoglobin.

But you'll get hypoxic and die using both methods, so why is it that SN either kills or that you're able to make a full recovery? Only thing I can think of is that the rate of oxygen deprivation of the brain is somehow different. I think I read somewhere that the nitrite converts to nitric oxide, increasing blood flow in and to the brain and some other protective effects.

S

sandalphon

Aug 19, 2021
Sn doesn't cause permanent damage. There are many many articles in witch successful and failed attempts have been described. Don't spread fake information.

Ur shared link isn't about SN and even isn't related to suicide.
Almost every post by that member is SN fear mongering. I would REALLY take everything they say with a grain of salt.

Reactions: aminend
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Does anyone actually know why survivors of SN poisoning don't seem to show signs of brain damage, compared to survivors of CO poisoning?

You can reverse methaemoglobin to normal haemoglobin pretty quickly using methylene blue, while there's no quick way to turn carboxyhaemoglobin into normal haemoglobin.

But you'll get hypoxic and die using both methods, so why is it that SN either kills or that you're able to make a full recovery? Only thing I can think of is that the rate of oxygen deprivation of the brain is somehow different. I think I read somewhere that the nitrite converts to nitric oxide, increasing blood flow in and to the brain and some other protective effects.
This. The consumed SN turns into NO and protects the brain from Hypoxia-Ischaemic injury up to the moment of death. Although it is still an ongoing study and they used very little amount of SN to test it with rats brains.

Reactions: shy
shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
This. The consumed SN turns into NO and protects the brain from Hypoxia-Ischaemic injury up to the moment of death. Although it is still an ongoing study and they used very little amount of SN to test it with rats brains.

It's quite amazing how that works, is the heart protected the same way? Haven't heard of anyone having heart problems after surviving SN either, even though it's also one of the first organs hit with ischaemia under hypoxic conditions.

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
It's quite amazing how that works, is the heart protected the same way? Haven't heard of anyone having heart problems after surviving SN either, even though it's also one of the first organs hit with ischaemia under hypoxic conditions.
Doctors can intentionally use SN to protect the heart, but based on my research if SN is ingested naturally it will only protect the brain tissue. Look at my last thread, there are some sources which include this topic.

Reactions: shy