• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
I just got back. Decided to use Election Day as an excuse to drink. I bought my beers and everything was going smooth until I walked out side.

I passed this one woman and she started laughing at me and trying to cover it up with a cough. I didn’t say anything.

Wtf man? Why? What’s wrong with ME? Shit like this is why I stay inside.

I hope I don’t think about this too much while I’m drinking.

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Student
Aug 19, 2018
I just got back. Decided to use Election Day as an excuse to drink. I bought my beers and everything was going smooth until I walked out side.

I passed this one woman and she started laughing at me and trying to cover it up with a cough. I didn’t say anything.

What a rude bitch. You are way better than her. Don’t think about it for another minute. Not worth your time

Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Sorry about that man. I feel for you because I know what it's like. The majority of the time I used to go outside I was laughed at. I've had glass bottles thrown at me just for existing. It says more about them than it does you.

L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Sorry about that man. I feel for you because I know what it's like. The majority of the time I used to go outside I was laughed at. I've had glass bottles thrown at me just for existing. It says more about them than it does you.

what a load of bullshit is this? What country do you live in and did you call the police?

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
What a rude bitch. You are way better than her. Don’t think about it for another minute. Not worth your time
Thank you so much. You’re right. I don’t know why I let this shit get to me. I just sit back, enjoy my buzz and let the world go by. My mind is filled with enough torture as it is. Can’t let that turd make it worse

NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018

For sure there is something wrong with that woman. Probably her heart is filled with bitterness and she was trying to pass it on to others..
Don't pay any attention to such people..

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Pay no attention to her bro. If she wants to show who she really is to complete strangers, that is on her. Don't give her the time of your day. Just an ignorant fool making herself out to be a rude cunt.