KONIJATOR133

KONIJATOR133

Jan 17, 2022
Did someone here bought N oversea like described in the PPh22?

R

rationaltake

Enlightened
Sep 28, 2021
The PPeH mentions certain countries where you can buy it. Possibly.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
The only places people managed to get N from was veterinary clinics in Mexico and Peru, these happened a while back and it was only a specific clinic, you might not find anything if you go there nowadays since a lot of vets dont use N anymore

Last edited:
KONIJATOR133

KONIJATOR133

Jan 17, 2022
The only places people managed to get N from was veterinary clinics in Mexico and Peru, these happened a while back and it was only a specific clinic, you might not find anything if you go there nowadays since a lot of vets dont use N anymore
So only way of getting N is over D who is out of supply :/ ?

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
I heard it's actually really hard to get some N, even in countries like Peru, Brazil... I read that a user on here even went to Mexico and found nothing...

But maybe you just have to look better lol

S

Steve Vermont

Feb 27, 2020
I heard it's actually really hard to get some N, even in countries like Peru, Brazil... I read that a user on here even went to Mexico and found nothing...

But maybe you just have to look better lol
I can confirm it is impossible to get in Brazil without access to a corrupt pharmacist or veterinarian. Source: I have lived in Brazil most of my life and have tried to find it.

• Aww..
Reactions: KONIJATOR133
S

Steve Vermont

Feb 27, 2020
Im from Europe and dont know exactly if i can get N in Brazil for example. and how safe it is toi fly back home with it

Yeah and i was hoping someone here may have visited a playce mentioned in the book and bought it
You cannot get N in Brazil. I live here. Absent a corrupt pharmacist or vet, it is impossible.