• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
I'm right there with you. If if I'm not working, I'm in bed. I only eat when I can't take my stomach rumbling anymore. The process of getting out of bed for even the smallest of things exhausts me. Since I live alone, I just put my bed in the living room in front of the TV. It's also next to the sliding glass door, which is nice because I can look out and see the stars at night or hear the birds in the morning.

LeavingForever

LeavingForever

-
Sep 24, 2020
No, not really. I guess the only good thing for me is that death will come someday no matter what. Living is suffering and everything is painful. I live an empty and pointless existence. I am very tired of living. I wish you the best.

AverageFanEnjoyer

AverageFanEnjoyer

The Hated One
Sep 26, 2021
Only nice thing that happened to me this week was when I went on a mountain trip. Was refreshing and discovered a lot of things. Too bad I can't travel more.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless
T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
I can only recommend an artist called Sticky Fingers. The music and the band members own problems helps me get through my everyday struggles.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless