C

Cathy Ames

Hopeless
Mar 11, 2022
The Kinks - "The Village Green Preservation Society"

Beach? You're not following the game rules

High Contrast – Racing Green

???? @lemony-cakes was repeating the word "the." That's in accordance with the rules. People do that all the time.

P.S. Here's the song I would have posted if I had managed to post in time. Oops.
The Replacements - "Color Me Impressed."

Last edited:
C

Cathy Ames

Hopeless
Mar 11, 2022
Quiet Riot - "Cum On Feel The Noize"

[Fun fact. Until today I had no idea that the song title used these spellings. Hah! Also Youtube has--BIZARRELY!!!!!]--decided that the offfical video needs to be age-restricted. What part of this video (other than maybe one word in the title?) might be unsuitable for some audiences? And the title still shows up!!!!!!]

Last edited:
narval

narval

Elementalist
Jan 22, 2020
We're not Gonna Take It - Twisted Syster

Quiet Riot - "Cum On Feel The Noize"

[Fun fact. Until today I had no idea that the song title used these spellings. Hah! Also Youtube has--BIZARRELY!!!!!]--decided that the offfical video needs to be age-restricted. What part of this video (other than maybe one word in the title?) might be unsuitable for some audiences? And the title still shows up!!!!!!]

I knew the song? yes. I forgotten title and the band? Also yes. Im happy to have it on the radar again

Not Enough Time - INXS

I knew INX because the cover made by Night Club. (however, I still haven't listened much of INXS nowadays 🤷‍♂️)

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
You're Going Home In The Back Of A Divvi Van - Painters and Dockers

**For those not familiar with Aussie slang, a divvi van is short for divisional van (old terminology for police van) which arrested people are placed into the back of.**