• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
Do you feel time is becoming slower or faster?

I think in my case, its crazily fast. Days are just a number moving very quickly. I just think and research about ctb then sleep/eat/whatever and the cycle is fast. I really want to escape this hell and the rapid time isn't helping at all. Days, months and even years became nothing. With every year, I try to put a deadline and fail. Its very horrifying how time is fast like its telling me you must do it right now before the horrible future and the ugliness of time flow and the end of everything including oneself.

Fuck life

Tiburcio

Tiburcio

Voluntary deletion.
May 9, 2018
For me, time is insanely slow, don't care about what I'm doing. Days feel weeks, weeks feel months, montys are years, years are another whole lifes... Life is too long.

M

Maggotymaggots

-
Apr 18, 2018
Time has been passing very rapidly for me. The days hardly seem to begin before they're over. On the one hand, it makes the periods between sleep feel shorter, but on the other, I think it increases the sense of repetitiveness in my life. It just feels like I'm doing the same things over and over again, and any brief flashes of color are quickly mixed into the overall monotonous gray.