• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
A man in Glasgow has been charged, and being held without bail, for the rape and torture of two women he met on SS. His name is Craig McInally.

TRUST NO ONE

Last edited:
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
TooConscious said:
Women are good judges of men.
Bet he had a 'cute butt'.
What makes you say such a thing? He lured them into meeting with him, offering assistance in their own suicides. He raped them. What makes you think they had any interest in his butt?

Fehler

Fehler

They already had a bad time to have had that experience...but how do you know it was SS? I imagine there will be other forums about it

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Did their meeting really stem from this website? This is why I tell people not to partner up or over extend their relationships with people here, to the outside world. Way too risky, way too dangerous.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Defective since birth
x_LittleAmy_x said:
I know it was SS because I know one of the women he tried to lure.
wasnt this the same one you posted about also asking if it was here they were talking about that go locked?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Average ctb enjoyer
LastFlowers said:
Did their meeting really stem from this website? This is why I tell people not to partner up or over extend their relationships with people here, to the outside world. Way too risky, way too dangerous.
It's all in how you do it. Meeting in a coffee shop in a busy city I can't see being super risky tbh. Going to some guy's house and letting him handcuff you, that's a different story.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Defective since birth
x_LittleAmy_x said:
Yep, the thread was locked without explanation.
still no answer? i am curious as to why, theyve let threads like that go before. i only pointed it out this time because, well the last one got locked so kind of like a warning this one might as well

Reactions: Isisnefert
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
GenesAndEnvironment said:
Sure but I have seen a few women literally say that they don't care about a rape and torture risk in relation to meetups on here a few months back...
Really? Do you remember any posts in particular?
That is not a very rational thought process, I’m sure if they actually thought the risk was there, they would not have gone. Perhaps they thought they would not care, though I’m sure they did-at the moment they realized what was going to happen to them..worse than a quick death.
Most of us are in a place where it seems we have reached rock bottom and it can’t get any worse, unfortunately it can ALWAYS get worse. Even right before the end.
But when people are so desperate, they may ignore any possible negatives and charge full steam ahead to their destination, all to end the suffering.
There are predators on every corner of the Internet, people need to be more careful, and personally I think we should all be advising against partnerships/meetups because that’s what leads to a lot of this excess trouble, pain and tragedy.

x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

-
Life_and_Death said:
still no answer? i am curious as to why, theyve let threads like that go before. i only pointed it out this time because, well the last one got locked so kind of like a warning this one might as well
Yep, @RainAndSadness told me they were looking into it yesterday but no reply yet.
Just locked without explanation.

But start a thread bitching about fix26 or pro-lifers and that will be allowed to run....

Reactions: Black Rose Bunny
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
It's all in how you do it. Meeting in a coffee shop in a busy city I can't see being super risky tbh. Going to some guy's house and letting him handcuff you, that's a different story.
I think no matter how safe it starts off, anyone can be lulled into a false sense of security and end up a victim.

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Sure but I have seen a few women literally say that they don't care about a rape and torture risk in relation to meetups on here a few months back...
People will write all kinds of things online, that they would never do. It's also known that several women on SS are actually men. (I'm referring to catfish, not trans people.)

Do be clear, does seeing someone wrote something like that make it acceptable to rape and murder vulnerable, mentally ill women?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Defective since birth
x_LittleAmy_x said:
Yep, @RainAndSadness told me they were looking into it yesterday but no reply yet.

But start a thread bitching about fix26 or pro-lifers and that will be allowed to run....
looking into it? wouldnt it just be a matter of "hey this person is asking why you locked this"??? i mean i cant just see it being randomly locked by no one of course im not behind the scenes

Reactions: x_LittleAmy_x
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
x_LittleAmy_x said:
I know it was SS because I know one of the women he tried to lure.
That's something I wonder about. Was he ever reported to admins? I doubt these two women are his only victims.

Reactions: Sensei and Celerity
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Average ctb enjoyer
MartyByrde said:
Do be clear, does seeing someone wrote something like that make it acceptable to rape and murder vulnerable, mentally ill women?

x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

-
MartyByrde said:
That's something I wonder about. Was he ever reported to admins? I doubt these two women are his only victims.

I have no idea.

Reactions: mossball
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
LastFlowers said:
Yes, SS is specifically named in the court filing.

I agree.
x_LittleAmy_x said:

I didn't see your post until after I posted this thread. I was shocked to see it closed after 10 replies. Makes no sense...

Last edited:
BornBrief

BornBrief

It's unfortunate that this forum is home to so many obviously good people, but anonymity and the subject matter probably attract some really horrible people as well who just want to hurt others. Be careful, everyone. <3

N

noname223

Enlightened
This let's me rethink about the safety of this website. There are dangerous members. I would never meet someone of this website. And I can only recommend it. The partners thread can be easily abused. Trust can be easily abused. There are so many threats prolifers or predators. It is horrible.
Still this website is very very important. That's the price the society pays when they criminalize suicidal people.

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
noname223 said:
This let's me rethink about the safety of this website. There are dangerous members. I would never meet someone of this website. And I can only recommend it. The partners thread can be easily abused. Trust can be easily abused. There are so many threats prolifers or predators. It is horrible.
Yea, I don’t want to make it out to be the site’s fault (because it’s not) or give these f26 people any more ammunition, but members need to understand that, although they may feel at home here, in the arms of support and kindred sufferers, it’s not actually any safer than anywhere else IF you get too comfortable and bend the unspoken rules that should be known for all online interactions..hell, even sites specifically made for meet-ups can lead to this kind of criminal event. I’m not saying I’ve always been the smartest with certain information of my own, but I would never meet someone I met online, especially under these circumstances. The safety precautions would have to be so severe that they would seem unsurmountable, to the point it would not be worth it. Risk vs benefit.

T

TooConscious

Wizard
So many males and females have fantasies of meeting a 'twin flame' in a twisted way type thing here and on other boards with fought for free speech...
It gets dangerous when one wants love one wants sex. I heard of guys getting tortured, murdered or left disfigured disabled thinking they were meeting a shy girl and they walked into a trap with a satanic group. It's bloody scary.
You get it everywhere.
People don't educate others on how if they are gullible never to trust anyone new online.

Last edited:
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

-
Good4Nothing said:

I posted a thread exactly like this, and I like to do my research before posting.
See thread below.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

-
Funnily enough, I've just now been messaged by a mod to tell me why my thread on the same topic was locked:

"It was locked to prevent the thread from becoming drawn out and toxic".

Make of that what you will....