• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Remove the only place where we have access to support. Replace it with shaming, mental health codes, and useless hotlines that I called 8 times with no answer till I figured Ill just go ahead and jump.
Because muh pro laif
Makes perfect sense
Such a Noble fight theyre putting out :)

stygal

stygal

Idk
If you don’t use google as your search engine and/or look hard enough you still find this site.
Thank god they did not ban it entirely, wouldn’t have found it in the first place.
Idiots.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
stygal said:
If you don’t use google as your search engine and/or look hard enough you still find this site.
Thank god they did not ban it entirely, wouldn’t have found it in the first place.
Idiots.
Censorship still exist and then it doesn´t matter if it was the monarch who enforced it hundreds of years ago or dictatorships or modern day democracy in first world countries, every kind of government has its censorship to further their agenda and/or what they think is morally right but what is right or wrong is merely subjective.

Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Marquis said:
Our site's search results have been completely removed for German users for being "illegal" (citation needed) and we were never notified about it. I had to go look for myself on Germany search results and I didn't see the website when I searched it.

Upon further investigation, I stumbled upon a thread here that referred to a site being illegal and it is from the search results, but it didn't mention a URL or name of the website. We now know that it is referring to our website and we will be contacting Google inquiring about this. A notification is the least they could do if you're going to block an entire countries population from viewing a website, a first world country at that. It also seems that the website was removed under the guise of it being "for the children" as it references in the complaint that our site was illegal according to "German Youth Law"

Germany seems to be the only country that has taken this course of action. I just wanted to let you all know that this has been confirmed by myself.

Sincerely,
Marquis

Germany is not a free country as the media portrays us. Many people have been arrested for free speech, especially from 2014-2020

Reactions: Lovequenel
W

Willdieby30

recently unbanned
Predestinated said:
Germany is not a free country as the media portrays us. Many people have been arrested for free speech, especially from 2014-2020
i was arrested in canada for nothing

Reactions: Lovequenel
D

Desi

Student
That doesn't sound good for me. I live in a neighbouring state, very repressive when it comes to mental health issues. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened here, unfortunately.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Thanks to Sanctioned Suicide, i now use DuckDuckGo. For years now, I have wanted to tell Google to go suck my cock, but I didn't want to give them the privilege or the pleasure. Now Google can Go suck Duck...

Maybe not so coincidentally, Google was founded at Stanford, while DuckDuckGo was founded in one of the great bastions of world rebellion, Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.

I'm just glad to be here, even if I can't fit in here anymore than I ever could anywhere else. (Meh. Goes with the territory with Asperger's...)

A

AutoTap

Paragon
They can bypass it tho there are German members still using site

ProzacPrincess02

ProzacPrincess02

Marquis said:
Our site's search results have been completely removed for German users for being "illegal" (citation needed) and we were never notified about it. I had to go look for myself on Germany search results and I didn't see the website when I searched it.

Upon further investigation, I stumbled upon a thread here that referred to a site being illegal and it is from the search results, but it didn't mention a URL or name of the website. We now know that it is referring to our website and we will be contacting Google inquiring about this. A notification is the least they could do if you're going to block an entire countries population from viewing a website, a first world country at that. It also seems that the website was removed under the guise of it being "for the children" as it references in the complaint that our site was illegal according to "German Youth Law"

Germany seems to be the only country that has taken this course of action. I just wanted to let you all know that this has been confirmed by myself.

Sincerely,
Marquis

perhaps we should come up with a Tor mirror of this site if it's not available already?

Reactions: wordsonscreen
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
RC90 said:
I’ve seen several pages on the internet, those type of sites that ask for people’s petition to end websites and such, SS is there right next to 13 reasons why.
@RC90--thanks for sharing. Right next to 13 Reasons Why, huh? That's all I needed to read. Moralistic censorship. Yet suicide rates continue to climb. Censorship is obviously working. /S

• Aww..
Reactions: wordsonscreen