xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Miss Misery
May 29, 2020
Another member on here suggested to me that Stevia sweetener could be a good way to help with the taste of N, without increasing the volume/quantity too much

And I’m just wondering if anyone knows if there could be any potential interaction between the two substances that could risk effecting the potency of N ? I’m sure it’s highly unlikely but just want to reassure myself I guess

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Just drink it. It is only 200ml. That's less than a cup of liquid.

This isn't tea time you are trying to kill yourself. Have some courage. Nitpicking every little detail is just your SI talking. Does the taste really matter when you are going to die within a few minutes?

You are being paralyzed by over analyzing this. Some people spend months picking out the right rope to hang. It is just your mind trying to find any reason it can to live. If you are not ready you should not make an attempt.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Miss Misery
May 29, 2020

This isn't tea time you are trying to kill yourself. Have some courage. Nitpicking every little detail is just your SI talking. Does the taste really matter when you are going to die within a few minutes?

You are being paralyzed by over analyzing this. Some people spend months picking out the right rope to hang. It is just your mind trying to find any reason it can to live. If you are not ready you should not make an attempt.

I can’t stop myself overthinking/analyzing it
I even keep having recurring nightmares of me drinking N and waking up/failing the attempt and then realizing I’m once again trapped in this life
I know it’s just my SI talking but fuck.. it’s so bloody strong 😣

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
@eternalmelancholy my thought process as well. Fuck it and drink it when the time comes. The golden ticket for a reason

It doesn't get any easier than drinking a small amount of liquid. The PPH recommends drinking some alcohol right after if you can't handle the after taste. It is supposed to speed up the entire process as well.

I don't want to risk vomiting so I will just take a shot or two of whiskey and just go to sleep.

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
P

PeacefulTonic

Wizard
Aug 10, 2021
Yeah I’m gonna eat a piece of dark chocolate, take some benzos, and a shot of whiskey after.

Reactions: eternalmelancholy
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
jesus christ people! give her a break... i would definitely want to add some sweetener, what the hell is wrong with that?

Because it is not going to mask the foul taste.

Yeah I’m gonna eat a piece of dark chocolate, take some benzos, and a shot of whiskey after.

Benzos would be nice to have to calm yourself. I am hoping when the moment comes I can just close my eyes and drink the damn thing. I wonder what went through people's minds after they drank it.

• Love
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
Because it is not going to mask the foul taste.

Benzos would be nice to have to calm yourself. I am hoping when the moment comes I can just close my eyes and drink the damn thing. I wonder what went through people's minds after they drank it.
bitter + strong sweetener = slightly better. i just don't see why you have to be so nasty about it...

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
bitter + strong sweetener = slightly better. i just don't see why you have to be so nasty about it...

How am I being nasty? The taste of N is going to overpower it anyway. Trust me, I've been down this road plenty of times with other methods. Nitpicking and over analyzing gets you nowhere. In fact it only puts doubt in your mind.

Ctb is not a picnic at the park. It is going to be uncomfortable and scary. I posted what the PPH recommends.

hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
200 ml is not small quantity if it tastes as horrible as many spoke about.
If you try to force gulp it we might vomit - I am assuming.

Also @xLosthopex already attempted once with N. She knows what she is talking about.

Is there anybody who can reach out to PN to check with him or any senior exit international members ?

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
w
How am I being nasty? The taste of N is going to overpower it anyway. Trust me, I've been down this road plenty of times with other methods. Nitpicking and over analyzing gets you nowhere. In fact it only puts doubt in your mind.

Ctb is not a picnic at the park. It is going to be uncomfortable and scary. I posted what the PPH recommends.
ell you are coming off as kind of pushy. let her figure it out herself.

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Student
Dec 30, 2019
Would using carbonated water as a chaser affect the absorption of N?

Last edited:
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
I’ve done a taste test. It’s not the initial taste of bitterness, but a strong after taste. I don’t think a sweetener will help with that. Also everyone is making this out bigger than it actually tastes. It sucks, sure. But so does tequila. And we down that just fine. I believe in you guys!

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Miss Misery
May 29, 2020
I’ve done a taste test. It’s not the initial taste of bitterness, but a strong after taste. I don’t think a sweetener will help with that. Also everyone is making this out bigger than it actually tastes. It sucks, sure. But so does tequila. And we down that just fine. I believe in you guys!
I’ve already tasted it and in my opinion it is way worse than any strong alcohol I’ve tasted

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
It's just your SI. Do you really want to die? Yes? Then drink it. No? Then don't.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Miss Misery
May 29, 2020
It's just your SI. Do you really want to die? Yes? Then drink it. No? Then don't.

I never understand this “just do it” attitude that keeps popping up on threads. If it were really that simple none of us would still be here. Like do you not understand what SI is ?

I asked a specific question regarding potential interaction between stevia and N, if you are not going to answer the question there’s no need to comment.

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I never understand this “just do it” attitude that keeps popping up on threads. If it were really that simple none of us would still be here. Like do you not understand what SI is ?

I asked a specific question regarding potential interaction between stevia and N, if you are not going to answer the question there’s no need to comment.
I mean

The key to defeat SI is to stop doing what it wants you to do.

• Love
R

readysteady

Student
Sep 26, 2021

I’m jealous that you have N. Twice. I have the means, but am afraid of LE, even in the states. Finally figured out crypto.

Yesterday I had a good day, and felt like maybe I could survive. Today, a bad one. I took a benzo and this is how I get through.

I have SN and propanolol, but no meto. Reading recent stories has turned me off this method, even though I am older and should succumb more easily. I saw those gore sites, and how the subscribers denigrate these poor desperate people. My thought of dying at a hotel is now not happened for fear of showing up on a site like that. I will be at home, in my dad’s chair that I kept all these years, in our basement. Somehow.

I just need to make it through the holidays, by any means necessary. Thank God I have a decent supply of benzos. Make one more magical Christmas for my kids, before they learn how cruel and unfair like can be by my actions.

By January, I should have N and meto (I have zofran). I wish I could live. But as Anthony Bourdain said, “I think it’s too late.”

I hope it’s peaceful, quick, private and I look like myself.

dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

Nov 4, 2021

For the record, the foul taste of N is a valid concern. It's not just about SI, something that tastes that bad will be physically difficult to drink, especially in the short amount of time required in order to succeed. The tongue is part of the digestive system and will want to reject anything that tastes that nasty, and if it is not drunk quickly enough one could fall asleep before they have the chance to drink it all. This is my biggest concern with this method. It's easier than hanging etc. but it's still suicide so yeah it's not gonna be a walk in the park (I've heard many people saying on this site that it was the worst thing they ever tasted). I think it would be smart to practice chugging very strong coffee or booze or something to a stopwatch, as well as coating the tongue with honey beforehand, as others have mentioned.

Last edited:
P

PeacefulTonic

Wizard
Aug 10, 2021
I think chewing on tablets of ibuprofen or some other bitter meds may help you prepare for the taste of N. Shit, I still would like to know if there’s something out there to help with the taste. But at the end of the day, there’s probably no other way but to say fuck it and gulp it

catloaf

catloaf

Aug 14, 2021
I always chew on ibuprofen. I can't swallow pills, they just get stuck in my throat. Idk how I will be able to take ae in this case

• Yay!
Reactions: fizi22
P

PeacefulTonic

Wizard
Aug 10, 2021
I always chew on ibuprofen. I can't swallow pills, they just get stuck in my throat. Idk how I will be able to take ae in this case
Meto tablets are quite small

F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021
I've heard some one suggest using a strong mouth called Botot. It should numb your taste buds and you won't taste from what I heard

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
For the record, the foul taste of N is a valid concern. It's not just about SI, something that tastes that bad will be physically difficult to drink, especially in the short amount of time required in order to succeed.

From what I gather it is impossible to fully mask the foul taste of N. The best you can do is wash away the after taste with alcohol or something sweet. The PPH recommends something like Baileys Irish Cream which is both alcoholic and sweet. I read that some people use numbing sprays to make it more tolerable as well.

At the end of the day you just have to power through the bad taste. No method is going to be as easy as pressing a button. Otherwise none of us would still be alive. As awful as N might taste, it is still the best method. There is just no getting around it unless you can source powdered N like the Swiss clinics.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Worry is not about bad experience of drinking terrible tasting N but actual worry is if one tries to power through, N bad taste might cause one to vomit N.

That is why fasting and antiemetics is recommended. Most people don't vomit even without taking an antiemetic. Although those findings are from people taking powdered N mixed with water/juice and not veterinarian N.

If you are afraid of vomiting even with the addition of antiemetics and fasting, then maybe N is not a suitable method for you.