F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I been fighting the urge to shave my head last couple of days lol! I’m just annoyed with my hair but I won’t do it. I’m trying to figure out why the urge so intense and trying to wait it out. Can’t decide what the underlying issue is. It’s not like my hair is that bad or it’s really long. It’s just I’m sick of even having to blow dry it or do anything to it to have to style it.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I kinda liked it on me but I needed makeup to make it look less like I’m a chemo patient or butch. I have somewhat strong or prominent features so it doesn’t exactly soften my look. I felt a little like ripley off alien lol! Cross between that lady or Winona Ryder.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I been fighting the urge to shave my head last couple of days lol! I’m just annoyed with my hair but I won’t do it. I’m trying to figure out why the urge so intense and trying to wait it out. Can’t decide what the underlying issue is. It’s not like my hair is that bad or it’s really long. It’s just I’m sick of even having to blow dry it or do anything to it to have to style it.

I’ve done this as a form of self harm, and a form of self expression.

It can feel good, but takes a long time to grow back. The phases of it growing back can make it difficult to style, so keep that in mind if you do. And all of the comments about how “long hair is better”, or “I liked your hair longer.” People don’t realize that it’s actually quite hurtful.