• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
Why do these pro-lifers keep referring to suicide as the "suicide problem" ?
Suicide isn't the real problem: Suicide is a REACTION to adverse circumstances, and not a problem in itself. Instead of demonizing those who are pro-suicide, why don't they actually do something about the problems that actually cause people to feel suicidal in the first place ?
The reasons why people want to CTB are many. Some people simply do not want to exist because they view life as a pointless experience. Yet a great deal of it is down to financial burdens, wage slavery, severe lack of care for victims of abuse, not fit for purpose medical and psychiatric systems, bullying, corrupt politicians who could change the world for the better, but refuse to do so etc, etc. The reasons are many. If this so-called system of society actually cared about people in the first place, then I'm sure that a lot of us wouldn't be here right now. But most of all they should respect our wish to die. It is deeply personal, and should have NOTHING to do with any of these fucktard do-gooders. By providing every suicidal person with the option of free, or at least affordable medically assisted suicide, things would be so much easier all round for everyone.

Last edited:
jodes2

jodes2

I'm pro CHOICE. Don't start on me. PLEASE
Aug 28, 2022
Well put. We'll just have to fix our lives our own god damned selves. I think it's doable for quite a few of us, but it would be nice to have proper help wouldn't it.

CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
I agree totally but I suppose the problem with that is then people like us would feel severe pressure to ctb. The number one reason people want to end their own lives (I forget where I read it, sorry) is that they feel like a burden on others or 'useless'. It would be a nice easy out to the politicians etc to just legalise euthanasia instead of actually trying to take care of their citizens and fix some of the problems. If you don't like it, there's the door, kind of thing. Having said all that, I really don't see any one fixing things or making anything better any time soon, so they might as well. The longer I live the more frustrated I am with humans as a species - ask the average person on the street, they'll pretty much know what needs to happen to make their lives better, but our dear leaders lack the will to do any of it. What a species! Yep, sign me off.

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
It’s because the brainwashing is extreme.
People don’t realise the government is tunnelling billions and extremely many hours into brainwashing.

You think MKultra stopped? Haha.
Version 2.0 is running in your media today.

C

conflagration

Jul 29, 2022
It's always the easiest to treat symptoms instead of actual disease. You are suicidal? Let's just involuntarily throw you into looney bin, deprive you your human rights and dignity, put you on meds that causes disastrous side effects and physical addiction and then kick you out with a note that your suicidal symptoms are in remission. Hooray, another life saved! Now you need to deal with all your problems you had before, plus additional damage done by meds and trauma from the stay.

Last edited:
P

pauly1963

Nov 12, 2022
It's always the easiest to treat symptoms instead of actual disease. You are suicidal? Let's just involuntarily throw you into looney bin, deprive you your human rights and dignity, put you on meds that causes disastrous side effects and physical addiction and then kick you out with a note that your suicidal symptoms are in remission. Hooray, another life saved! Now you need to deal with all your problems you had before, plus additional damage done by meds and trauma from the stay.
Very well said. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
EXACTLY. This is why I FUCKING HATE most suicide-prevention efforts. It's why I've told only TWO people in my life that I'm suicidal, apart from my therapist and psychiatrist—and I had to lie to them and say that I didn't have a plan so they wouldn't ship me off to the psych ward! All that does is leave you with more trauma, pain, and medical bills. I DO NOT want to go through that. They lock you up and keep you alive WITHOUT ACTUALLY MAKING THINGS BETTER IN THE FIRST PLACE. In my case, there is no way that they can make things better, since my brain is so broken that it can't adapt to society in the first place without self-destructing. Unless they waved a wand and made me neurotypical, there's no way they're going to fix things. And we all know that's not going to happen. I'd rather have someone listen to me nonjudgementally until it was time to go WITHOUT forcible intervention. Don't force me to go to a psych ward. Don't give me platitudes. Just fucking LISTEN.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She dreams of eternal sleep
Sep 24, 2020
I believe a lot of pro life type people to be delusional. Of course our right to die should be respected, to me it’s disturbing how we are denied the option of a peaceful way to leave this world.
Suicide could never be the problem as after all suicide is permanent freedom from this cruel existence, life itself is the true problem as it’s the cause of all our suffering and problems in the first place. At least to me existing could never be desirable in any way, and under no circumstances could I ever want to endure this life, just to age and deteriorate. It’s all just so horrific to me. When life itself is the problem, only death could ever be the solution for me. The thing that I’ve always had a problem with is life itself, it’s such an unnecessary concept with far too much endless pain that continues to exist and always will do, as long as life is here.

P

pauly1963

Nov 12, 2022
EXACTLY. This is why I FUCKING HATE most suicide-prevention efforts. It's why I've told only TWO people in my life that I'm suicidal, apart from my therapist and psychiatrist—and I had to lie to them and say that I didn't have a plan so they wouldn't ship me off to the psych ward! All that does is leave you with more trauma, pain, and medical bills. I DO NOT want to go through that. They lock you up and keep you alive WITHOUT ACTUALLY MAKING THINGS BETTER IN THE FIRST PLACE. In my case, there is no way that they can make things better, since my brain is so broken that it can't adapt to society in the first place without self-destructing. Unless they waved a wand and made me neurotypical, there's no way they're going to fix things. And we all know that's not going to happen. I'd rather have someone listen to me nonjudgementally until it was time to go WITHOUT forcible intervention. Don't force me to go to a psych ward. Don't give me platitudes. Just fucking LISTEN.
This is so true: We are not asking for much. Just a little patience and understanding can go a very long way. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
This tell why human species oppress keep rproduct natal all base oppress delusion etc no real way think, one see life root problem all human delisoon disappear human exist life terrible human stop reproduction solve problem life, this all human ignorant puppet chemic one oppress stop reality show clear life crumble completel

P

pauly1963

Nov 12, 2022
The main cause is probably genetics, so they can't do much about it.
I think there is definitely some truth to this. I also think that it can also be hereditary. My biological Father was a schizophrenic. I began suffering from depression from around the age of 6.

M

Meaninglessness

Student
Nov 12, 2022
There are always people who complain. But life is meaningless and unfair. It´s best to ignore people who are against suicide. These people can´t feel your pain. Suicide became an illegal sin due to religion. Man has the right to determine the time of his own death. Remove the taboo of death!

Reactions: pauly1963
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Agreed and this is a sentiment that I constantly hold throughout my life, especially after I've been awakened to the horrors if sentience and just life itself. Life sucks and when there is no life, there is no problem, nothingness is never a bad thing, perhaps even good when one's life is more suffering than pleasure.

Also as @Meaninglessness has said, life is ultimately unfair (fairness is probably something that we humans have conceived as a concept, though in terms of the universe there is no such thing as 'fairness'). Also, yes religion making suicide taboo and illegal throughout human history is a big problem and one of the root causes (if not the main one) for why so many people are indoctrinated into the cult of life.

D

DeathDueToDysphoria

I love women so much, I wish I was one :(
Apr 19, 2022
My life is the problem, and suicide is my solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: pauly1963