• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

linn8

linn8

Say you have one million dollars. Which method would you be using? Can having money like that make suicide easier? For example, hiring someone to kill you or getting an expert for euthanasia. Are there such cases like that in real life? I have not heard of anything like that, suicide methods involving large amount of money. I'm just curious. Such thing exist?

D

donewrong

doomed
Cryogenisation ofc, expecting to wake to the future when the contemporary "peaceful pill" would make me feel like I'm on ecstasy 24/24 7/7 without comedown so I can forget about ctb

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Time goes by really fast
linn8 said:
Say you have one million dollars. Which method would you be using? Can having money like that make suicide easier? For example, hiring someone to kill you or getting an expert for euthanasia. Are there such cases like that in real life? I have not heard of anything like that, suicide methods involving large amount of money. I'm just curious. Such thing exist?
If i had the money i would get a house out far way from people so that they can't interfere or "save" me when i try to commit suicide. One of the obstacles is someone "saving you while your brain is dying and you then remain alive but with brain damage . i live in a small apartment in a city with people all around me . This house out far from civilization would make my suicide easier also as for example i can test various carbon monoxide methods many times . Now i can't test co in an apartment because co will affect people in the apartments around me.

Last edited:
sully

sully

Experienced
In Switzerland (or any other country of choice or even at home), with family/friends/alone, under doctor’s supervision with a little glass of Nembutal. Or even better intravenous. Idk what can be more peaceful.

Last edited:
R

RazzleDazzle

The void stares back.
rosie93 said:
Jump from my private plane <□□□<

I don't even know if you have to jump, those small private planes seem to crash an awful lot more than commercial airliners. There's at least a dozen musicians who have died in plane crashes on private planes who wouldn't have died if they'd been flying coach.

Reactions: vold3m0r†
sully

sully

Experienced
RazzleDazzle said:
I don't even know if you have to jump, those small private planes seem to crash an awful lot more than commercial airliners. There's at least a dozen musicians who have died in plane crashes on private planes who wouldn't have died if they'd been flying coach.

I think there is a chance of burning alive in the plane crush. Doesn’t seem so peaceful. Depends of what kind of crush it is.

R

RazzleDazzle

The void stares back.
anaboleyn said:
I think there is a chance of burning alive in the plane crush. Doesn’t seem so peaceful. Depends of what kind of crush it is.
Oh, it sounds awful. And I'm not saying that it's something that they chose or would have chosen. (Except John Denver. He made an informed choice to fly a small, highly experimental plane.) But private planes are, I dunno, borderline death-wish, they crash waaay more than commercial airliners.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Elementalist
Still use my N but travel around the world first
I wish I could have traveled more before ctb but it’s not really an option given my current mental, physical and financial situation:(

sully

sully

Experienced
xLosthopex said:
Still use my N but travel around the world first
I wish I could have traveled more before ctb but it’s not really an option given my current mental, physical and financial situation:(
Same :( only I prefer my N powdered, not to drink so much of that stuff

Reactions: xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Elementalist
anaboleyn said:
Same :( only I prefer my N powdered, not to drink so much of that stuff
Good point!
Actually on second thoughts, perhaps I would attempt to bribe Pegasos or Dignitas with the money to accept my application lol

insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
yup y got lot of many of acids like cyanide , nembutal etc ..

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

Orange
Build an underground lab, hire scientist to make the purest N that exists. To help you people out.
Meanwhile, hire engineers to build a fail-proof guillotine and chop my head off. Always wanted to go that way. Clean cut!

Last edited:
Graf von Leiningen

Graf von Leiningen

Losing the plot
UseItOrLoseIt said:
Meanwhile, hire engineers to build an fail-proof guillotine and chop my head off. Always wanted to go that way. Clean cut!
Can you relate in any way to the last words of serial killer Peter Kürten before his execution by guillotine?

"Sag, wenn mein Kopf abgeschlagen wurde, bin ich dann noch in der Lage zu hören, wie das Blut aus meinem Hals strömt? Das wäre eine große Freude."

Translation:

"Tell me, when my head has been severed, will I still be able to hear how the blood gushes out of my neck? That would be a great joy."

sully

sully

Experienced
weirdwolf said:
Fentanyl or carfentanyl. Locally sourced, pharma brand, in drinkable form and in a known dose.

yeah, would be perfect. Too bad there is no way to get it in a drincable form, even in dark web…
I wouldn’t mind a lethal injection though only if someone else does it, preferably a doctor

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

Orange
Graf von Leiningen said:
Can you relate in any way to the last words of serial killer Peter Kürten before his execution by guillotine?

"Sag, wenn mein Kopf abgeschlagen wurde, bin ich dann noch in der Lage zu hören, wie das Blut aus meinem Hals strömt? Das wäre eine große Freude."

Translation:

"Tell me, when my head has been severed, will I still be able to hear how the blood gushes out of my neck? That would be a great joy."
I'm not so much into gushing blood, no, lol, but I relate nonetheless. My vision is a tad more peaceful. Nevermind the blood, but seeing my own decapitated head would be an experience. As an ex-psychonaut and overall "spiritual" (please read this with no religious undertones) person I get all giddy at the mention of out-of-body experiences. Well.. you can't get more out-of-body than that.
I imagine my decapitated head's last thoughs would be something like: "At last, we part ways. We never belonged together."

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
If I had that money, I would move to a country where euthanasia is legal. That is my ideal way to leave this world, no chance of failure and everybody would know about it in advance and would have time to come to terms with my death. However I’m not sure if I would get accepted.

Reactions: vold3m0r†
Frank1998

Frank1998

Student
FuneralCry said:
If I had that money, I would move to a country where euthanasia is legal. That is my ideal way to leave this world, no chance of failure and everybody would know about it in advance and would have time to come to terms with my death. However I’m not sure if I would get accepted.
Most likely, you will be refused, for that kind of money you can organize an underground euthanasia with an experienced doctor.

Pluto

Pluto

Faux human
Barbiturate sleeping tablets (a literal peaceful pill) a la Marilyn Monroe. Some say that they do still exist in some parts of the world. Removes the final flaw of N (the taste).