• Hey Visitor,

    In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

    You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

    One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.


Jul 31, 2018
I'm disabled with no friends or family. Cannot live where I'm currently am living now. Cannot rent.
I too am disabled with no friends or family support I'm sick and cant get out of my house except by paying someone to take me to doctor which I cant afford. Money will run out soon and I dont know what I will do. My sister wont even help me get to doctor. Seems like my only choice is to end it. I will do this by hanging because it is cheap. I'm scared but see n other way. I'm sorry you are in so much pain . I hope you find a way to make things more bearable .
  • Like
Reactions: lv-gras