• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

wezel

wezel

-
Aug 14, 2018
I've only just started talking (I struggle with it even online, I feel nervous and shaky while typing) but this community seems friendly. I see people on here at least trying to be understanding.

It is a common phenomenon when catastrophic events happen many people are inclined to help each other. It happens in disasters, and as this community is dealing with disaster ( we all have lives that we consider ending ) it is no surprise that you will find nice people here who do not judge and are not aggressive. There is a point in one's life when one realises what really counts, usually at existential crisis.

SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
t is a common phenomenon when catastrophic events happen many people are inclined to help each other. It happens in disasters, and as this community is dealing with disaster ( we all have lives that we consider ending ) it is no surprise that you will find nice people here who do not judge and are not aggressive. There is a point in one's life when one realises what really counts, usually at existential crisis.

#7 wezel, Yesterday at 9:37 AM

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
This

This site is full of lovely people, thanks everyone who's helped me out so far.