• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
1,466
WELCOME TO SS AFTERZ :devil:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After paRty for all you creatures that want to bRAVE
Techno dance electro house trance and other lovely abominable and self made tunes are welcome
Old school New Noiz and whatever makes us wanna MF DRILL A HOLE IN THE FLOOR when in need
Lets back 2 back it mf
So when ever you feel the urge to DROP A CHEEKY STINKA pls do
THE SKANKIER THE BETTER
:sunglasses::love:RAVE ON

rvn.jpg
( @oneofthoseyoudontwan @Iloveyouall @BlackPoppet @waived )
Let me just start with this amz collaboration of these two brilliant artists! SPECT!
Obv hats off to the remix masta! x
 
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
505
Hello luv, thats not my personal style but I wanted to say *groan* at your raven joke. Hug xx
I like a band called Years and Years, and am partial to Jimmy Somerville’s songs (among lots of varied others) what a voice, and no training .. xx
 
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
1,466
:heart:
sufferingalways said:
Hello luv, thats not my personal style but I wanted to say *groan* at your raven joke. Hug xx
I like a band called Years and Years, and am partial to Jimmy Somerville’s songs (among lots of varied others) what a voice, and no training .. xx
but gurl- you could share every aspect of your skanky self here! stories pix etc.. if its skanky its v welcome :happy:
 
Last edited:
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
505
K-O said:
:heart:

but gurl- you could share every aspect of your skanky self here! stories pix etc.. if its skanky its v welcome :happy:

Thats funny. What does skanky mean in this thread? Xx
 
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
1,466
sufferingalways said:
Thats funny. What does skanky mean in this thread? Xx
BITCH!- it mf means that its a party so u can do what ever you would do !!! be an idiot share UPPERZ!! funny shit. verbal diarrhea .. i dunnow.. it will evolve it time but it really depends on the souls here innit :happy:
thebrinkimdriven said:
Oioiii!! You're making me miss my vhall ravin days!!

exactly! i miss raving sooo much!!! share with us babe i f love u skanky hoe!! x
 
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
1,466
Last edited:
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
505
K-O said:
BITCH!- it mf means that its a party so u can do what ever you would do !!! be an idiot share UPPERZ!! funny shit. verbal diarrhea .. i dunnow.. it will evolve it time but it really depends on the souls here innit :happy:

exactly! i miss raving sooo much!!! share with us babe i f love u skanky hoe!! x

Okay. When I can i will put some songs in. xx
 
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
1,967
Minimal , ha . I bathed in techno before you kids were even born :devil: But I'll save the filthy skank for later .




There's Solumon's mellower version, but one can never avoid Age's acid , tune , and vocals (I always danced to the classic Jam & Spoon).

'Age of Love' transcends genres and fits the 90s revolution perfectly , released shortly after 1989 -- the year which saw the Second Summer of Love (UK/Haçienda) and the first Love Parade (Berlin) .
 
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
1,466
K-O said:
heading to THE AFTERZzz.. WISHFUL THINKING...
didn't get there.. double flipped.. only broke a nail! (still hurt like a mf)
IMG_7065.JPG


Quarky00 said:
I bathed in techno before you kids were even born :devil: But I'll save the filthy skank for later
YAS! u OLD FUCK! pls do!!! i was raised on the knees of old school ravers! the best people!! cheers! proppa tnx
 
Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
1,297
K-O said:
YAAS COCORO!! WALK THAT WALK !! :sunglasses:

TOHE ! Moonwalking to 1995 ...

’course we all know that ravers are disjointed puppets who tried to hunt insects before the mass extinction.
Threatening visionaries ! 3EE57BF1-42FA-4A71-88BE-E96FB8B018A9.jpeg 4070BABF-29D8-4616-9422-8D969FB0B0F2.jpeg



Not on acid... 9EAB713C-491D-472F-994E-B7A4EF678207.jpeg ;)
 
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
1,297
borrowing the aerial transportation. on track to get downtown (& return). unlike flipping cars, doesn’t scratch the glitter :blarg:

 
Last edited:
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
1,466
enjolras said:
borrowing the aerial transportation. on track to get downtown (& return). unlike cars, doesn’t scratch the glitter :blarg:

omg babe Aphex twin performed in israel when i was a teenager! mind blowing that was!
defiantly a highlight!! :love: f CLSSIC! and Chris Cunningham is one of my all time favorite video artists by far!!
 
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
1,002
K-O said:
omg babe Aphex twin performed in israel when i was a teenager! mind blowing that was!
defiantly a highlight!! :love: f CLSSIC! and Chris Cunningham is one of my all time favorite video artists by far!!
Aphex twin are banging!!!! F****** love Aphex twin!!!! :heart::heart::heart:
BlackPoppet said:
Aphex twin are banging!!!! F****** love Aphex twin!!!! :heart::heart::heart:
This tune is as skanky as it’s gonna get!!! Need that umbrella from the music video. :sunglasses:
 
Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
1,297
BlackPoppet said:
This tune is as skanky as it’s gonna get!!! Need that umbrella from the music video. :sunglasses:

If you, unshaved legs with high heels’ butterflies, would be considered the modern Cendrillons, the protagonists in this sick videoclip would fit the bill to take the role of the charming princes :halo:

 
Last edited:
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
1,466
waived said:
YASS!!! thats the filth bitch!! Im one of those creatures that stay till the v end if not kicked out before.. crolling on the floor all stick blood cum n puke covered.. PUNK METAL TECHNO WHAT EVAA! JUST DANCE!!
enjolras said:
If you, unshaved legs with high heels’ butterflies, would be considered the modern Cendrillons, the protagonists in this sick videoclip would fit the bill to take the role of the charming princes :halo:

LOVE LOVE THEM !! ran into the glasses guy at an 'ED'S EASY DINER' ones lol had to interrupt his perfect milkshake to pay respect! :happy:
the performd in israel not long ago the crowd was filled with old nerds! (like me)

BlackPoppet said:
Aphex twin are banging!!!! F****** love Aphex twin!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

This tune is as skanky as it’s gonna get!!! Need that umbrella from the music video. :sunglasses:
the video is EPIC!! must repost puppet :)
 
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
1,002
K-O said:
YASS!!! thats the filth bitch!! Im one of those creatures that stay till the v end if not kicked out before.. crolling on the floor all stick blood cum n puke covered.. PUNK METAL TECHNO WHAT EVAA! JUST DANCE!!

LOVE LOVE THEM !! ran into the glasses guy at an 'ED'S EASY DINER' ones lol had to interrupt his perfect milkshake to pay respect! :happy:
the performd in israel not long ago the crowd was filled with old nerds! (like me)


the video is EPIC!! must repost puppet :)
Yeah epic, hoochy, skanky perfect video. Let’s get weird peeps!!!! That umbrella!!! I want the umbrella!!!
BlackPoppet said:
Yeah epic, hoochy, skanky perfect video. Let’s get weird peeps!!!! That umbrella!!! I want the umbrella!!!
Bounce!!!!!
 
Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
1,002
K-O said:
BTW- the back track here is also Ephix Twin. also an homage to him the video! love dem africanz asses! x

i want that limo!!!!!
I live for this tune!! Die Antwoord took loads of inspiration from Aphex!!!!! And In the tune “ Banana brain”
Give it up for the fabulous Dita Von Teese in this video!! :sunglasses: :heart: Love!!! Xxx
 
Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
1,297
K-O said:
LOVE LOVE THEM !! ran into the glasses guy at an 'ED'S EASY DINER' ones lol had to interrupt his perfect milkshake to pay respect! :happy:
the performd in israel not long ago the crowd was filled with old nerds! (like me)

Stalker of a mundane dudette ! ;)

I actually was confirmed about picking Andorra as a destination because I was obsessing over a Chemical Brothers’ tune (transitioning to a David Ghetta featuring) which was part of a lipdub at a local school. The energy appeared just right, I kept playing it in loop. It had me hope I grew up in this atmosphere... I’m easy like that !


End of the off-topic

In full
 
Last edited:
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
1,466
enjolras said:
The energy appeared just right, I kept playing it in loop. It had me hope I grew up in this atmosphere. I’m easy like that
aw bless you babe x you do need some TLC ASAP! :halo: heres a lovely one for your sweet ass :heart:
 
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
2,921
Well as you can see from my avatar I had to throw this one into the mix, :haha:

Shame instead of being infected by Covid-19 why can't they develop a bio weapon which infects us with a MDMA virus the World would be a nicer place. We would still end up in recession but it would be a happier recession,:haha:


Cheers

Geo