• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
I am in a really bad place right now, due to my anxiety. The only thing helping me go through these days is the thought that I have the power to end this all. I'm waiting for lockdown to end here. Then, I'll book a lovely seaside resort for a couple of nights and consume SN there. That would be more peaceful than every single day I've had since I've left College and have been "facing the real world" that doesn't treat people with anxiety like normal humans.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Experienced
Anxiety really sucks. Drs. where I am don't care for shit to give me any decent meds. Good luck what you decide. If life were less shitty I don't think people would be as anxious. It's bullshit.

Reactions: fastFWD
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Living dead girl
Living really can be painful. It does comfort me that no matter what there is always ways to be free from this existence. I’m sorry to hear you are suffering so much, wishing you peace if this is your choice.