Maaizr

Maaizr

DO NOT REVIVE, DO NOT RESUSCITATE
Aug 2, 2021
hmm i've never been in a coma, but i imagine that's about as close as you'd get to simulated death☠ still so hard to grasp/fathom from my persepective.. that eternal void most likely waiting for us once we die like bro i dissociate just thinking about it

to_deviate

to_deviate

buried above ground
Oct 25, 2021
im planning on SN and benzos so i will be facing the sleep directly. oh boy

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

my existence is a momentary lapse of reason
Nov 23, 2020
There are many nights where I am tormented by dreams of things I cannot have, so I often find myself feeling sweet relief if I drift off to nothingness rather than a vivid 4k depiction of scenes that will never play out in my life. The void is an escape from the never ending burden of consciousness. It's so difficult for me to wrap my head around the fact that one day that black abyss of nothingness will be permanent, it's beyond our understanding. The knowledge is both horrifying and comforting at the same time.

Bed

Bed

Expired
Aug 24, 2019
There are many nights where I am tormented by dreams of things I cannot have, so I often find myself feeling sweet relief if I drift off to nothingness rather than a vivid 4k depiction of scenes that will never play out in my life. The void is an escape from the never ending burden of consciousness. It's so difficult for me to wrap my head around the fact that one day that black abyss of nothingness will be permanent, it's beyond our understanding. The knowledge is both horrifying and comforting at the same time.
i've been having more and more hyper-realistic dreams that torment me, i hate going to sleep each night knowing there is a high possibility of having one.

to_deviate

to_deviate

buried above ground
Oct 25, 2021
the comforting terror of the void

god, ive just gotten to a point where im in love with the idea

ascetic_

ascetic_

Monastic Creature
Aug 28, 2021
That's just it - I never even have dreamless, peaceful sleeps.

So if I can't even obtain nothingness in sleep, why would I imagine death was in any way comparable?

• Hugs
Reactions: Labean
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
Sep 24, 2020
It is hard to comprehend what non existence is like as existence is all we know, but it does comfort me, the thought of never experiencing anything again. When you are dead you cannot suffer. Death is freedom from this horrible life. The way I see it, we were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I've had numerous surgeries over the years with general anesthesia. It is just a complete and utter void. I imagine death being the same thing, except you don't get to wake up.

Death is scary because it is hard to conceptualize non existence but it is not like you can escape death forever. You will die eventually whether or not you ctb. Ultimately you have to decide if sticking it out is worth the effort. Dying is hard but so is living.