• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

B

bob mcbob

Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
22
Can someone dm me what the jungle site actually is? I see It mentioned here a ton but I don’t know how to find it. Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: puppet_nihilist
Symbiote

Symbiote

sudo apt-get SN
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Messages
2,439
bob mcbob said:
Can someone dm me what the jungle site actually is? I see It mentioned here a ton but I don’t know how to find it. Thanks

One of the richest men in the world founded it.
 
B

bob mcbob

Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
22
Haha ok I’m an idiot; friend here helped me out.
 
T

Tree frog

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2021
Messages
59
Ha..if a popular auction site was selling ecstacy on the beach then the jungle site could be called.......??? (too cryptic?)
 
  • Yay!
Reactions: antinatalist
S

Sullun

Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Messages
56
Surely this is too good to be true. It can't be as easy as buying it from that website.
 
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
338
Sullun said:
Surely this is too good to be true. It can't be as easy as buying it from that website.
i did it no problem
 
S

Sullun

Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Messages
56
Rayzieka said:
i did it no problem
But is it the right / good stuff?

Besides, I'm in the UK so I probably have no chance of getting it without it being seized by customs.
Rayzieka said:
i did it no problem
Can you pm me a link?
 
Last edited:
W

Whole-Ad

Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2021
Messages
98
It really is not hard to get through customs in the UK. I’ve mentioned this before, it seems like it’s really blown out of proportion on this site about welfare checks.

I’ve gotten two batches through customs from Russia and Turkey with absolutely no problems. All you need to do is say that it is something else on the declaration form, as long as it is believable because they do X-ray parcels. And even if it did get picked for random checks the most they will do is seize it. Police do not have the time to do welfare checks simply because you ordered a chemical.

My SN did get seized by the police as my mother found it in my car and called them to dispose of it. They had no idea what it was, they’d never heard of it. They even tested it to make sure it wasn’t drugs because it was literally just a bag of white powder. I had removed all traces leading back to the seller and since I would give them no information, they just disposed of it, end of. 58F29493-9B0B-4D90-86D5-0CB3A6383011.jpeg
 
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
253
blue_muse said:
It seems undercover police are out in full swing lately.
If they weren't able to figure this one out, then I think there's nothing to worry about :ahhha:
 
  • Yay!
Reactions: TheYounger
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
338
Sullun said:
But is it the right / good stuff?

Besides, I'm in the UK so I probably have no chance of getting it without it being seized by customs.

Can you pm me a link?
Its as easy to find as just searching for sodium nitrite there.
Unless the UK has a different one then maybe you cant get it there.
 
Last edited:
blue_muse

blue_muse

Experienced
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Messages
241
Rayzieka said:
Its as easy to find as just searching for sodium nitrite there.
Unless the UK has a different amazon then maybe you cant get it there.
At your rate of mentioning sources; may as well give step-by-step instructions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: siray and Whole-Ad
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
338
blue_muse said:
At your rate of mentioning sources; may as well give step-by-step instructions.
woop my mistake wasnt thinking for a second, i edited it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blue_muse
blue_muse

blue_muse

Experienced
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Messages
241
Rayzieka said:
woop my mistake wasnt thinking for a second, i edited it.
You never can be too careful when there's insidious types pretending to be forum members, who are becoming more noticeable as each day passes.
 
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
338
blue_muse said:
You never can be too careful when there's insidious types pretending to be forum members, who are becoming more noticeable as each day passes.
Yeah I'm super embarrassed now. I was typing that and someone asked me what I was doing and i got nervous making an excuse and rushed. Sorry.
 
blue_muse

blue_muse

Experienced
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Messages
241
Rayzieka said:
Yeah I'm super embarrassed now. I was typing that and someone asked me what I was doing and i got nervous making an excuse and rushed. Sorry.
Don't be sorry, you were good enough to put it right. 1 newbie to another.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Rayzieka
Bullit

Bullit

Experienced
Joined
May 6, 2021
Messages
257
The jungle site? Well they offer a river of products,heh heh. I bet a woman warrior could buy a bow and arrow set there! Uhmm.,that's all...
 
  • Like
Reactions: xBrialesana
S

Sullun

Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Messages
56
Rayzieka said:
Its as easy to find as just searching for sodium nitrite there.
Unless the UK has a different one then maybe you cant get it there.
No, the UK is just ridiculous. I'm really starting to give up hope of ever being able to get it. It's just cruel.
 
C

Cronos

Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Messages
9
Whole-Ad said:
It really is not hard to get through customs in the UK. I’ve mentioned this before, it seems like it’s really blown out of proportion on this site about welfare checks.

I’ve gotten two batches through customs from Russia and Turkey with absolutely no problems. All you need to do is say that it is something else on the declaration form, as long as it is believable because they do X-ray parcels. And even if it did get picked for random checks the most they will do is seize it. Police do not have the time to do welfare checks simply because you ordered a chemical.

My SN did get seized by the police as my mother found it in my car and called them to dispose of it. They had no idea what it was, they’d never heard of it. They even tested it to make sure it wasn’t drugs because it was literally just a bag of white powder. I had removed all traces leading back to the seller and since I would give them no information, they just disposed of it, end of. View attachment 69626
Is the Turkish product good, have you tested it and does it come in a plastic packaging or bag?
I bought from the Russian seller and it has not arrived yet, but there is an unsuccessful attempt with it, so I want to buy from the Turkish seller
 
  • Like
Reactions: NO-HOPE
W

Whole-Ad

Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2021
Messages
98
Cronos said:
Is the Turkish product good, have you tested it and does it come in a plastic packaging or bag?
I bought from the Russian seller and it has not arrived yet, but there is an unsuccessful attempt with it, so I want to buy from the Turkish seller
The Turkish product arrived in a plastic bag. I tested it with blood and it did turn my blood brown. The photo I posted further up in this thread was the Turkish product. It was labelled but I got rid of all labels and packaging that would link back to the source.

I heard about the unsuccessful attempt from the Russian source. The Russian one arrives in an actual container and looks more professional than the Turkish source. The container is perfectly sealed too, it has like rubber around the cap which you have to peel off to open, and then once opened there is a cover inside that you also have to peel. So I’m unsure as to why that attempt was unsuccessful. I never did any testing on that source but it’s unlikely that it degraded to nitrate due to the way the bottle is sealed.
 
C

Cronos

Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Messages
9
Whole-Ad said:
The Turkish product arrived in a plastic bag. I tested it with blood and it did turn my blood brown. The photo I posted further up in this thread was the Turkish product. It was labelled but I got rid of all labels and packaging that would link back to the source.

I heard about the unsuccessful attempt from the Russian source. The Russian one arrives in an actual container and looks more professional than the Turkish source. The container is perfectly sealed too, it has like rubber around the cap which you have to peel off to open, and then once opened there is a cover inside that you also have to peel. So I’m unsure as to why that attempt was unsuccessful. I never did any testing on that source but it’s unlikely that it degraded to nitrate due to the way the bottle is sealed.
Thank you for the answer
Seller R canceled my order, I think it is out of stock because it no longer appears on the page, I placed the order 3 days ago
Seller T is the only option now
last question if you don't mind, SN is described on the parcel label
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sullun
W

Whole-Ad

Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2021
Messages
98
Cronos said:
Thank you for the answer
Seller R canceled my order, I think it is out of stock because it no longer appears on the page, I placed the order 3 days ago
Seller T is the only option now
last question if you don't mind, SN is described on the parcel label
If it clearly is labelled as SN it’s like 99% chance of being seized by customs in the UK as SN is a restricted chemical and you need a license to purchase and/or import.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cronos
Kimuraaaa

Kimuraaaa

Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Messages
17
I think it really depends on where you're from for that site, in Australia it's hard to find much on there that seems legit.