• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Schöngeist

Schöngeist

Incompetent

E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
i hope that when i do finally off myself that you folk will still talk with me thru a ouija or an ovilus or spirit box or some shit. i love you fux hardcore. i .isten to my spirit box apps like folk listen to music. one time i was in a fancy shmancy white trash empire wal mart and this boi was tryin to hit on me in line by makin small talk. he asked me what i was listening to, so i pulled the headphone jack out and the spirit box started spitting out crazy noise all loud and shit in his face. he was pasty white to begin with, but he shapeshifted many shAdes whiter when he heard it haha

Attachments

• warwound.jpg
    warwound.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 4
  • corona.jpg
    corona.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

zzz
ErzsebetBATHORY said:
i hope that when i do finally off myself that you folk will still talk with me thru a ouija or an ovilus or spirit box or some shit. i love you fux hardcore.

• Love
Reactions: ErzsebetBATHORY
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

hotelbeneathground said:
bahahahahahahhahahah epic
how the fuck does trumplestiltskin have eight kajillion dollars yet cant find a toupee that doesnt look like tangled cambodian ass hair
Schöngeist said:
ho

Attachments

• fridgepandemic.jpg
    fridgepandemic.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

why do some chesters fully embrace the chester look so hardcore and proud? this is a hilarious yet serious question. i walk past em sometimes and i gotta wonder...^update: probably just keepin it oldschool by tryin to hang on to tradition bahahahah
why do some chesters fully embrace the chester look so hardcore and proud? this is a hilarious yet serious question. i walk past em sometimes and i gotta wonder...maybe hes born with it maybe it rapebelline

Attachments

• supremechestermastergeneral.jpeg
    supremechestermastergeneral.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

if theres one thing in this life you must always remember, its to make sure you never shit yer shants....

Attachments

• shantz.jpg
    shantz.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1