• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Most likely the same thing here.
I had decided not to get involved but someone just popped into my life and I'm paranoid.
I'm stuck on not wanting to ruin it and letting it happen or ruining it to stay around longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

Experienced
Rayzieka said:
Most likely the same thing here.
I had decided not to get involved but someone just popped into my life and I'm paranoid.
I'm stuck on not wanting to ruin it and letting it happen or ruining it to stay around longer.

I agree. Id rather stay away from people as I don’t want them involved with me as I see myself as having too many problems. It’s why I always ruin my chances.
Are you stating if you ruin it you will stick around living more although you choose to ruin it? I’m not understanding the last part there lol

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Journeytoletgo said:
I agree. Id rather stay away from people as I don’t want them involved with me as I see myself as having too many problems. It’s why I always ruin my chances.
Are you stating if you ruin it you will stick around living more although you choose to ruin it? I’m not understanding the last part there lol
I mean I feel like if I ruin it before I'm in love i'll be fine but once I'm in too deep Im done for if they decide to leave.
I already feel the fear though so its probably too late.

• Hugs
J

Journeytoletgo

Experienced
Rayzieka said:
I mean I feel like if I ruin it before I'm in love i'll be fine but once I'm in too deep Im done for if they decide to leave.
I already feel the fear though so its probably too late.

true it becomes too painful once one is connected and things don’t work out for the best. We can expect so much once we become attached and then if things don’t work out we are devastated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayzieka
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Journeytoletgo said:
true it becomes to painful once one is connected and things don’t work out for the best. We can expect so much once we become attached and then if things don’t work out we are devastated.
Wish I was strong enough to keep myself away from romantic feelings.
I was obsessed with my best friend for years knowing it wouldn't go anywhere and I finally move on and someone else comes along and shoves gum in the hole in my chest lol.
What a nightmare.

• Hugs
J

Journeytoletgo

Experienced
Rayzieka said:
Wish I was strong enough to keep myself away from romantic feelings.
I was obsessed with my best friend for years knowing it wouldn't go anywhere and I finally move on and someone else comes along and shoves gum in the hole in my chest lol.
What a nightmare.

That’s usually what happens someone comes around when you least expect it. I’d rather just be friends with guys at this point as none of them see me romantically I’m just not pretty enough lol.

what was that like ? Your friend sounds mean to toy your emotions, although I’d rather have that bond than a romantic sexual relationship since it never happens for me anyway. Guys want the prettiest girls for dates and average for sex. Lol

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Journeytoletgo said:
That’s usually what happens someone comes around when you least expect it. I’d rather just be friends with guys at this point as none of them see me romantically I’m just not pretty enough lol.

what was that like ? Your friend sounds mean to toy your emotions, although I’d rather have that bond than a romantic sexual relationship since it never happens for me anyway. Guys want the prettiest girls for dates and average for sex. Lol
He kinda lead me on but the one day turned and said ' i cant use you like this ' and confirmed he's not interested.
Still love him but not like that. Now it just hurts he's too busy with his own problems to hear mine and I don't wanna make things difficult. I wouldn't worry about the pretty part though- it just takes the right person cause even models are ugly to some guys.

• Hugs
J

Journeytoletgo

Experienced
Rayzieka said:
He kinda lead me on but the one day turned and said ' i cant use you like this ' and confirmed he's not interested.
Still love him but not like that. Now it just hurts he's too busy with his own problems to hear mine and I don't wanna make things difficult. I wouldn't worry about the pretty part though- it just takes the right person cause even models are ugly to some guys.

Yeah he kind of sucks for dragging it out like that. I’m sorry you had to go through that. Now that must have been so painful especially because you two were friends for years. I couldn’t imagine. I always browse Reddit and read story’s of unrequited romance when I’m crushing on someone and I cry so badly at their pain.

the guy I recently crushed on never liked me and I was being silly chasing him, it makes me regret it so badly however slowly I’m forgetting him I still look him up on Instagram and hate him sometimes but then sometimes I miss him. I’m toxic lol

• Love
Reactions: Rayzieka
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
That’s what I said before the last time I was romantically rejected lo and behold, my initial plans are fully underway.

I think if somehow I was able to fall in love again and got rejected again I would CTB instantly, plans be damned.

J

Journeytoletgo

Experienced
Dr Iron Arc said:
That’s what I said before the last time I was romantically rejected lo and behold, my initial plans are fully underway.

I think if somehow I was able to fall in love again and got rejected again I would CTB instantly, plans be damned.
Same here romantic rejection is a very painful experience. It’s why I avoid dating anyway since I don’t have the slightest chance anyway.

WornOutLife

WornOutLife

マット
I'm really sorry to hear this.
I guess I was kinda suicidal because of love some time ago, now, I don't give a damn because I'm better off alone and lonely.

Anyway, I really hope you can find someone!

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
I see a lot of rejection in my future if I don’t CTB. Killing myself might actually be a kindness.

• Hugs