• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
538
Gummy said:
why am I always the one who obsesses and clings to other people why can't it be the other way around for once...
I fucking hate being all awkward and gross because I cling to anyone who gives me some attention and love. And they obviously don't feel that same way back so I'm left hanging feeling even worse. I'm just a dumbass.

i'll be your friend we can be dumbasses together
 
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Joined
Oct 30, 2019
Messages
22,286
 
EndlesslySuffering

EndlesslySuffering

Member
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
6
Hello there hectorebeekind and all others here.

Just thought I'd poke my head in.
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: hectorbeekind
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
61
I'm pist that the mighty corona apocalypse is fizzling out. I love living in Armageddon mode and I frown as I watch its varying beauties slip away more by the passing day. I'm trying to keep the end times vibes going in my own life but as the world tries so desperately to return to how shit was I have a withering will to live as shit just gits cornier. I'm not built for the mundane. I'm built for anarchy
 

Attachments

  • CmYrZaRWIAAabwe.jpeg
    CmYrZaRWIAAabwe.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 12
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
538
I
ErzsebetBATHORY said:
I'm pist that the mighty corona apocalypse is fizzling out. I love living in Armageddon mode and I frown as I watch its varying beauties slip away more by the passing day. I'm trying to keep the end times vibes going in my own life but as the world tries so desperately to return to how shit was I have a withering will to live as shit just gits cornier. I'm not built for the mundane. I'm built for anarchy
I feel this so hard
 
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
61
xBrialesana said:
I

I feel this so hard
cool. so im not the only one. i literally will celebrate every year the day the mighty corona virus broke upon the scene to grace us with its gritty blessings
xBrialesana said:
i'll be your friend we can be dumbasses together
aw yer so cute. i love you already. im the same way.
Gummy said:
why am I always the one who obsesses and clings to other people why can't it be the other way around for once...
I fucking hate being all awkward and gross because I cling to anyone who gives me some attention and love. And they obviously don't feel that same way back so I'm left hanging feeling even worse. I'm just a dumbass
aw yer cute as fuck im the same way i said this to someone else here just a couple minutes ago. i wonder what makes us this way
 

Attachments

  • corona.jpg
    corona.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Panna

Panna

Elementalist
Joined
Aug 31, 2020
Messages
842
ErzsebetBATHORY said:
I'm pist that the mighty corona apocalypse is fizzling out. I love living in Armageddon mode and I frown as I watch its varying beauties slip away more by the passing day. I'm trying to keep the end times vibes going in my own life but as the world tries so desperately to return to how shit was I have a withering will to live as shit just gits cornier. I'm not built for the mundane. I'm built for anarchy
I completely agree, I am going to miss the sweet isolation that it brought. Being able to attend classes virtually with no need for physical association was a wonderful thing. Here's also hoping for some form of civil war. If I can see it in my life time, i'd be very happy indeed.
 
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
61
Panna said:
I completely agree, I am going to miss the sweet isolation that it brought. Being able to attend classes virtually with no need for physical association was a wonderful thing. Here's also hoping for some form of civil war. If I can see it in my life time, i'd be very happy indeed.
fuck yeah. id love to see civil war v 2.0 myself too. altho i may detest trumplestiltskin and his heavens pate toupee cult, i do love the chaos they brought. that capitol riot was gnarly shit. thats punk rock as fuck
 

Attachments

  • warwound.jpg
    warwound.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 12
S

squarecircles

Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Messages
9
ErzsebetBATHORY said:
I'm pist that the mighty corona apocalypse is fizzling out. I love living in Armageddon mode and I frown as I watch its varying beauties slip away more by the passing day. I'm trying to keep the end times vibes going in my own life but as the world tries so desperately to return to how shit was I have a withering will to live as shit just gits cornier. I'm not built for the mundane. I'm built for anarchy
Hard same. It was so much easier to isolate without it putting up red flags for others when the government was telling me to. Now my entire extended family might actually be able to fly out for my funeral. Gross.
 
qwertylmno

qwertylmno

nine millimeter on the side swing it if you like
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Messages
55
mossball said:
Hey guys, is it usual for there to be more guests than members? I guess it would be but makes me uneasy.
i love your pfp. it's from neopets right? if so here's a funny story
they took down faerie cloud chasers one time. younger me emailed them saying i'd kill myself if they didn't put it back up. they put it back up
 
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Joined
Oct 30, 2019
Messages
22,286
"Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there!
He wasn't there again today,
Oh how I wish he'd go away!

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall,
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door...

Last night I saw upon the stair,
A little man who wasn't there,
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away...."

- "Antigonish", William Hughes Mearns


 
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
339
I got summoned to jury duty. I managed to get myself out of it but the e-mail says I'll be re-summoned at some point. That wouldn't be a problem, but the courthouse is in the city and I'm unfamiliar with the city along with where to park, and my car isn't in the condition it's in to drive that far. Hopefully the new summons won't be for a while and maybe (if they read it) they'll move it to a place where I can actually make it, like a local courthouse.
 
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Joined
Oct 30, 2019
Messages
22,286
Freedom Believer said:
I got summoned to jury duty. I managed to get myself out of it but the e-mail says I'll be re-summoned at some point. That wouldn't be a problem, but the courthouse is in the city and I'm unfamiliar with the city along with where to park, and my car isn't in the condition it's in to drive that far. Hopefully the new summons won't be for a while and maybe (if they read it) they'll move it to a place where I can actually make it, like a local courthouse.
Shit, that's a inconvenience no doubt. They generally pay you, but it's not always about money either.

I highly doubt they'd move the whole trial due to your circumstances. But you could try to motion that you be replaced in it.
 
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
339
Brick In The Wall said:
Shit, that's a inconvenience no doubt. They generally pay you, but it's not always about money either.

I highly doubt they'd move the whole trial due to your circumstances. But you could try to motion that you be replaced in it.
No, they got multiple court houses, but most of them happen in the city so it's likely when I get re-summoned, it will still be in the city. It's just going to be a pain in the ass driving there and back, even with the money compensated for the miles.
 
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Joined
Oct 30, 2019
Messages
22,286
Freedom Believer said:
No, they got multiple court houses, but most of them happen in the city so it's likely when I get re-summoned, it will still be in the city. It's just going to be a pain in the ass driving there and back, even with the money compensated for the miles.
A pain yes, but I'm curious as to the case now... I wonder how many people show up to jury duty and vote against their peers due to just being pissed :ohhhh: :))
 
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Inthe kingdom ofthe blind; the one-eyed are kings
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
811
SleepDealer said:
what the hell should my profile pic be
I dunno... going by yr profile name....

maybe The Death of Marat >> deep, dark, serious and enticing, or:

1631256567388.png

SpongeBob SquarePants trying to sleep >> also deep, dark, serious and enticing...!

1631256431321.png

Goodluck, I change mine almost monthly.... tho no idea who changed it last night?!
Enjoy em.
 

Attachments

  • 1631256008708.png
    1631256008708.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Like
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Joined
Aug 13, 2021
Messages
141
TriggerHappy said:
I dunno... going by yr profile name....

maybe The Death of Marat >> deep, dark, serious and enticing, or:

View attachment 73775

SpongeBob SquarePants trying to sleep >> also deep, dark, serious and enticing...!

View attachment 73774

Goodluck, I change mine almost monthly.... tho no idea who changed it last night?!
Enjoy em.
The first one reminds me of the savage classic painting of two women beheading a man with a sword. I believe it's the beheading of Holofernes...
It's gruesome and far less peaceful, but I honestly love it. Dark art has a special place in my heart.
 
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Inthe kingdom ofthe blind; the one-eyed are kings
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
811
SleepDealer said:
The first one reminds me of the savage classic painting of two women beheading a man with a sword. I believe it's the beheading of Holofernes...
It's gruesome and far less peaceful, but I honestly love it. Dark art has a special place in my heart.

Love that painting, hectic tho...!
Keyword grotesque art in Google. Have fun.
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Departure Lounge Offtopic 1
Superfluous The Departure Lounge Offtopic 1

Similar threads