• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Gummy said:
why am I always the one who obsesses and clings to other people why can't it be the other way around for once...
I fucking hate being all awkward and gross because I cling to anyone who gives me some attention and love. And they obviously don't feel that same way back so I'm left hanging feeling even worse. I'm just a dumbass.

i'll be your friend we can be dumbasses together

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.

mossball

mossball

Hey guys, is it usual for there to be more guests than members? I guess it would be but makes me uneasy.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
EndlesslySuffering

EndlesslySuffering

Hello there hectorebeekind and all others here.

Just thought I'd poke my head in.

• Hugs
Reactions: hectorbeekind
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
I'm pist that the mighty corona apocalypse is fizzling out. I love living in Armageddon mode and I frown as I watch its varying beauties slip away more by the passing day. I'm trying to keep the end times vibes going in my own life but as the world tries so desperately to return to how shit was I have a withering will to live as shit just gits cornier. I'm not built for the mundane. I'm built for anarchy

Attachments

• CmYrZaRWIAAabwe.jpeg
    CmYrZaRWIAAabwe.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 5
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
I
ErzsebetBATHORY said:
I'm pist that the mighty corona apocalypse is fizzling out. I love living in Armageddon mode and I frown as I watch its varying beauties slip away more by the passing day. I'm trying to keep the end times vibes going in my own life but as the world tries so desperately to return to how shit was I have a withering will to live as shit just gits cornier. I'm not built for the mundane. I'm built for anarchy
I feel this so hard

E

ErzsebetBATHORY

xBrialesana said:
I

I feel this so hard
cool. so im not the only one. i literally will celebrate every year the day the mighty corona virus broke upon the scene to grace us with its gritty blessings
xBrialesana said:
i'll be your friend we can be dumbasses together
aw yer so cute. i love you already. im the same way.
Gummy said:
why am I always the one who obsesses and clings to other people why can't it be the other way around for once...
I fucking hate being all awkward and gross because I cling to anyone who gives me some attention and love. And they obviously don't feel that same way back so I'm left hanging feeling even worse. I'm just a dumbass
aw yer cute as fuck im the same way i said this to someone else here just a couple minutes ago. i wonder what makes us this way

Attachments

• corona.jpg
    corona.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Panna

Panna

Mage
ErzsebetBATHORY said:
I completely agree, I am going to miss the sweet isolation that it brought. Being able to attend classes virtually with no need for physical association was a wonderful thing. Here's also hoping for some form of civil war. If I can see it in my life time, i'd be very happy indeed.

Reactions: ErzsebetBATHORY
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

Panna said:
I completely agree, I am going to miss the sweet isolation that it brought. Being able to attend classes virtually with no need for physical association was a wonderful thing. Here's also hoping for some form of civil war. If I can see it in my life time, i'd be very happy indeed.
fuck yeah. id love to see civil war v 2.0 myself too. altho i may detest trumplestiltskin and his heavens pate toupee cult, i do love the chaos they brought. that capitol riot was gnarly shit. thats punk rock as fuck

Attachments

• warwound.jpg
    warwound.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Yay!
Reactions: DoNotBoopTheSnoot