motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
Can anyone recommend a decent movie or two for tonight? Any type is welcome. I'd like to spend my last evening watching something different.
Color Out of Space (2019). It's loosely based on The Colour Out of Space by Lovecraft. Really loosely, it's very different. I loved it, it was a lot of fun to watch. The visuals are gorgeous & it made me laugh. It's not a comedy film, it's horror, it's funny in an absurd way. I laughed really hard at the scene where Nathan (played by Nicolas Cage) was throwing vegetables and screaming "Slam dunk"

seaweaves

seaweaves

they/them pronouns
Oct 25, 2021
With a friend, my first in person interaction in over two months, and someone who I thought was distancing from me. Really fighting an urge to self harm (and not appropriate to share irl right now) , so letting out some energy by posting in this thread!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Laddydragon

Laddydragon

May 16, 2021
With a friend, my first in person interaction in over two months, and someone who I thought was distancing from me. Really fighting an urge to self harm (and not appropriate to share irl right now) , so letting out some energy by posting in this thread!
Hey I'm late to this but hope you're well I'm glad you posted here regardless :)

callme

callme

Warlock
Aug 15, 2021
Why not introduce different ranks and insignia in SS? Like Obersturmbannführer.