J

Journeytoletgo

Elementalist
May 14, 2018
I don’t think there is really anything afterwards you have nothing to worry about. Once your brain dies that’s it. So really it’s just overcoming the fear of non existence, if you can overcome that fear of no longer breathing and overcome biological instinct(SI)

marinekiwi

marinekiwi

Student
Oct 28, 2021
I hope not, I'd rather stop existing altogether.
Also most scientific research points in that direction, that the conscious mind is a product of electrochemical reactions within the brain.
Once the brain dies, so does our conscious self.

Bot

Bot

bpd is ruining my life
Aug 8, 2021
i used to believe there is an afterlife, not an religious one but kind of spiritual one, over the past years, the horrific pain and suffering which took place after my childhood, I'm left with the guess that there might be no afterlife.. life is so harsh, i wish i would know for sure before i die, but this world is very harsh, so many horrific things that could happen, if there's an afterlife, how could we explain all this suffering here?
it doesn't fit together anymore for me..

zeroornothing

zeroornothing

Enlightened
Jun 22, 2021
I think its both just how light exists as a wave and particle at same time. It is a duality either or but since we dont know then it is logical to say there is an afterlife but there isnt afterlife if that makes any sense

Last edited:
Reactions: chippyboy
C

canna2

Nov 20, 2021
What is musk theory? Don't think I know it
Basically he's speaking about the statistical numbers of the probability that we're living in a simulation.

He's saying that in a very near future we are able to create video games with 99% realistic graphics (or something like that) and then he gives some argumebt that I can't remember but Basically he says "if we can do that now, why wouldn't we done it before?"

C

chippyboy

Nov 20, 2021
Basically he's speaking about the statistical numbers of the probability that we're living in a simulation.

He's saying that in a very near future we are able to create video games with 99% realistic graphics (or something like that) and then he gives some argumebt that I can't remember but Basically he says "if we can do that now, why wouldn't we done it before?"
Thank you
I am familiar with this theory. Been around for a while.

Reactions: anthos pal
C

canna2

Nov 20, 2021
Thank you
I am familiar with this theory. Been around for a while.
Yeah I know the simulation theory is widespread its just the way he spoke about it . Made more sense

Honestly simulation seems pretty tangible but nobody knows and since nobody knows it's best to believe the real truth we got and that's that we're mammals , herd animals living in a crazy society based on money, power and sex.
Thats it. Nothing more...

It's fucking disgusting and I want out now

Last edited:
E

Elegy

Nov 14, 2021
False. I've been out of body and there IS an afterlife, like it or not. We are immortal souls. Indestructible. Eternal entities, existing outside space-time continuum. But don't take My word for that. See for yourselves. One method would be to die. Another method would be astral projection.
I know an AP technique that actually does work. But it comes with heavy consequences. Mainly, long term sleep paralysis disorder.
And even worse shit than that. So I highly advise NOT experimenting with that technique.

Last edited:
C

canna2

Nov 20, 2021
False. I've been out of body and there IS an afterlife, like it or not. We are immortal souls. Indestructible. Eternal entities, existing outside space-time continuum. But don't take My word for that. See for yourselves. One method would be to die. Another method would be astral projection.
I know an AP technique that actually does work. But it comes with heavy consequences. Mainly, long term sleep paralysis disorder.
And even worse shit than that. So I highly advise NOT experimenting with that technique.
To me it rather looks like your fear of death got the best of you ...

S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021

I have never heard of this, but the flaw I see in this theory is that we would have found remnants of superior technology to make this possible but we haven’t. It’s the cutting edge. Unless ur saying it’s happened and this simulation doesn’t have remnants

• Aww..
Reactions: anthos pal
Darkover

Darkover

Student
Jul 29, 2021
there's no way of knowing for certain if we are just living one life or not but self doesn't exist at all it's an illusion, once you're gone there's no coming back from that, unless someone how you get born into another one of these machines on this earth, no one has the knowledge of how everything came into existence from nothing and it's a paradox that can never be explained, nobody really knows what's going on the universe is a mystery, i still believe it's better to of never existed at all.

C

canna2

Nov 20, 2021
I have never heard of this, but the flaw I see in this theory is that we would have found remnants of superior technology to make this possible but we haven’t. It’s the cutting edge. Unless ur saying it’s happened and this simulation doesn’t have remnants
Remnants? You mean bugs or what?