eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I wish you the best no matter what you decide. I had a question, how do you plan on using the carbon monoxide? Charcoal? Exhaust fumes? It is okay if you don't want to share. I just have a curiosity when it comes to these things.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Charcol in a tent. Thanks for the best wishes

I don't want to romanticize suicide but I always wanted to ctb out in the wilderness. I guess I will have to settle for a hotel room instead. I hope you take some time to enjoy yourself this weekend, if that is even possible. I think we all should treat ourselves with care and kindness, even if it is hard to do.

C

chippyboy

Nov 20, 2021
I don't want to romanticize suicide but I always wanted to ctb out in the wilderness. I guess I will have to settle for a hotel room instead. I hope you take some time to enjoy yourself this weekend, if that is even possible. I think we all should treat ourselves with care and kindness, even if it is hard to do.
Not sure where i will be. Thank you.

P

PeacefulTonic

Wizard
Aug 10, 2021
As always, life sucks, and it’s sad to see someone get to this point. I hope you have a peaceful transition

Reactions: chippyboy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
Sep 24, 2020
Living is very painful. I understand it is hard to carry on when things are hopeless. I wish you the best with your plans, I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.