Greg

Greg

Student
Jun 30, 2018
As well as looking for places to live. I completely understand now why people buy their own house or trailer. YOU are the boss! These places absolutely nickel and dime you for everything and god forbid you have a pet so you're not lonely. $300 desposit, $25 extra for rent if you're lucky. Oh but you can have 5 little fuck trophies inside no problem.

Fuck society. I don't know how normal people do it without offing themselves I don't know what I'll do when my parents get rid of me someday.

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

Living life at a crossroads, always
Jan 24, 2021
The entire fucking process of “making it” makes me want to CTB: training for years to get a job, competing to get it, sucking up and getting pushed around for decades to keep it and maybe advance an inch or two up the food chain, being forced into retirement because your body is too broken and your mind too slow to keep up, and finally managing your dwindling funds like a monk all for the nursing home to take it away while your children squabble over the remains like vultures.

Even the normie life plan looks really fucking bleak.

Greg

Greg

Student
Jun 30, 2018
The entire fucking process of “making it” makes me want to CTB: training for years to get a job, competing to get it, sucking up and getting pushed around for decades to keep it and maybe advance an inch or two up the food chain, being forced into retirement because your body is too broken and your mind too slow to keep up, and finally managing your dwindling funds like a monk all for the nursing home to take it away while your children squabble over the remains like vultures.

Even the normie life plan looks really fucking bleak.
Something's got to give at some point it cost way too much just to live especially if you're single. Forget feeling lonely it's like you HAVE to find roommates and/or boyfriend girlfriend just to make the rent. That's not how it should be. I used to work in a nursing home too and I've seen those people I would not call that living at all. I would hate to live like that with no dignity.

Celerity

Celerity

Living life at a crossroads, always
Jan 24, 2021
Something's got to give at some point it cost way too much just to live especially if you're single. Forget feeling lonely it's like you HAVE to find roommates and/or boyfriend girlfriend just to make the rent. That's not how it should be. I used to work in a nursing home too and I've seen those people I would not call that living at all. I would hate to live like that with no dignity.
I’m reconsidering going into healthcare partly for that reason. So much time, effort, and money is spent sustaining the lives of people who would not only be better off dead but would actually welcome it if they didn’t fear punishment in this life or the next.