Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiburcio

Tiburcio

Voluntary deletion.
May 9, 2018
You fought hard for your life and everyone here did a lot of effort for helping.

And still it wasn't enough.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Well here at the bridge.feel kind of calm now.There is nothing left to say other than thanks for trying.Been sectioned once already today but they let me go after a stint in the 136 suite.more fool them.

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
FucK I am over the barrier and am scared
If you want, you can turn back. Even if you don't see him at the moment, he will still have his mother on earth. That matters. Try and put your hand on your heart and tell the truth to yourself if this is really, really what you want to do?

In any case, whatever you do, I wish you lots of love.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
What the f is going on seriously let her do whatever she wants. Are we turning into a support group or what? Lets give her hotline numbers while at it... geez

It's nobody's damn business what she does . Show some respect.

She's perfectly capable of making a decision. Whatever that might be it's hers.

Smilla

Smilla

-
Apr 30, 2018
What the f is going on seriously let her do whatever she wants. Are we turning into a support group or what? Lets give her hotline numbers while at it... geez

It's nobody's damn business what she does . Show some respect.

She's perfectly capable of making a decision. Whatever that might be it's hers.

All above respect her decision but we don’t want her to do it whilst in the midst of severe emotional turmoil.

That’s all.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
All above respect her decision but we don’t want her to do it whilst in the midst of severe emotional turmoil.

That’s all.

It doesn't matter what anybody else wants.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Agreed. Also, respecting her choice doesn't mean that we aren't allowed to express how we feel or that we care.

By expressing it you're adding to the confusion when there is an important choice to make. Obviously you're allowed to do that.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Smilla

Smilla

-
Apr 30, 2018
It doesn't matter what anybody else wants.

Okay, true. Had it been another poster I would have simply said “goodbye and goodluck and peace be with you” (if I knew some of their history).

Lara is clearly conflicted and filled with angst, strong feelings, and so on.

No one here is judging her decision at all, on any level. She lost her son today to social services so I think that is why folks are reacting to what may be a decision made in the heat of the moment, impulsively.

Status
Not open for further replies.