• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
F

fayth2567

Oct 18, 2022
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the time it take from ingesting SN to the time it takes to kill you. Some say 8 hours which is way too long. Please and thank you.

Reactions: cassxtho
goodnighttime

goodnighttime

Nov 18, 2022
It really depends, I believe there is a timeline of someone on this forumn who took SN and I believe it took less than two hours. Plan for 8 at the worst. And make sure this is something you're entirely sure of before you decide in doing so. We're here to talk if you need to

Reactions: blackwidow
J

Jadzia

She/Her
May 8, 2019
I have never read it takes 8 hours. Maybe they didn't take enough? I think ive read it can take a few hours but you lose consciousness quickly. This is from the PPH that is a typical timeline and it takes 40 mins to die

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221125_065330_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20221125_065330_Samsung Notes.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 0
F

fayth2567

Oct 18, 2022
I have never read it takes 8 hours. Maybe they didn't take enough? I think ive read it can take a few hours but you lose consciousness quickly. This is from the PPH that is a typical timeline and it takes 40 mins to die
Thank you.

Reactions: Jadzia