Gabby

Gabby

There are fates worse than death.
Aug 8, 2020
Today was weird. In a way that stars aligned and got me closer to my goal which is a stress free suicide.
1. I finally finished my suicide note.
2. My sister finished her surgery.
3. Met a nice girl on an app, who was very understanding and surprisingly, was ok with my suicide plans
4. Donated money to some random people online a few days ago
5. Didn't throw up my food like I often do (I got to eat desserts)

38 days left and I can leave this world happy, calm and collected. Death is my only hope.

S

Sadness20

Nov 1, 2021
Today was weird. In a way that stars aligned and got me closer to my goal which is a stress free suicide.
3. Met a nice girl on an app, who was very understanding and surprisingly, was ok with my suicide plans

38 days left and I can leave this world happy, calm and collected. Death is my only hope.
I wish you well and that you find peace in this cruel world of ours.

Gurtinukkk

Gurtinukkk

Nov 18, 2021

death is my last hope as well, my friends and family will finally be at peace from me. I'm draining to be around and can barely take care of myself. I just need a gun.

• Love
Reactions: Gabby