AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Apr 29, 2022
Likewise, I can’t afford to be caught
My fear is customs would question why importing something that can legitimately be purchased in the U.K. if you’re licensed / in certain business, so if they realised what it was they’d automatically flag it. And I don’t want a police check. But it sucks because it’s incredibly difficult to source the more peaceful methods in the U.K.

U

Underneath

Aug 16, 2021
Surprised to hear you received a second visit. Was this in follow up to further interceptions or just a kind of courtesy follow up to the initial visit?

First visit was the 'welfare check' seizure, second was for giving me a "ticket" telling me if I was found importing/in possession of illegal drugs in the next 12months I'd be charged with something.
The officer that gave me the ticket was surprisingly apologetic and kind. Even he said it was very insensitive lol.

S

Suicideorgy

Jun 20, 2022
First visit was the 'welfare check' seizure, second was for giving me a "ticket" telling me if I was found importing/in possession of illegal drugs in the next 12months I'd be charged with something.
The officer that gave me the ticket was surprisingly apologetic and kind. Even he said it was very insensitive lol.
Thats fucked up shit. I am curious how much was the ticket?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
F

Fish Face

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Bad with me too. Search without telling you. Extremely insulting and just awful for private people. You feel that you are under arrest. I am in the UK and because the mental health services have given up they send the police. Some are good but some are awful but you know that this wasn't the job of choice when they signed up. I have explained to the mental health services that I will never tell any health service or anobody again if I feel if they are just going to send these cretins to demean me and filled in surveys explaining this as well. I know that all we have are barely trained individuals in the mental health services but at least they wanted to work in mental health.

Last edited: