• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Symbiote said:
Getting into a relationship when you're mentally broken won't fix you.
How is this an unpopular opinion? I have heard time and time again to “fix my mental health” before getting into a relationship. If I did that, I’d have to wait until I’m dead.
narval said:
It's me or half of the unpopular oppinions are common sense??
Yeah, very few of these are genuinely unpopular.

hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

gay
It would be hilarious if Betty White died a couple of hours before her 100th birthday

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Desire=half of life. Indifference=half of death.
Every bf I've had has gone crazy as a friend pointed out to me.
his implication it was my fault notwithstanding, I think it would happen anyway.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Luchs said:
Mayo is better than ketchup.
I am offended by this. Mayo is the spawn of Satan unless it’s either a) on a chick sandwich or b) in a baking recipe as a fat/oil.

• Yay!
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Celerity said:
I am offended by this. Mayo is the spawn of Satan unless it’s either a) on a chick sandwich or b) in a baking recipe as a fat/oil.
Mayo is great, you can use it in salad dressings, for fries, or even with toast. But idk, sometimes I myself have the feeling that I am a little too white, after all vanilla is my favourite icecream flavor. :blarg:

• Yay!
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Luchs said:
Mayo is great, you can use it in salad dressings, for fries, or even with toast. But idk, sometimes I myself have the feeling that I am a little too white, after all vanilla is my favourite icecream flavor. :blarg:
This also offends me. Who picks vanilla as their favorite ice cream except an actual loser?

Luchs

Luchs

Celerity said:
This also offends me. Who picks vanilla as their favorite ice cream except an actual loser?
I don't even know, I think of myself as a rather cultured person, I have travelled a lot and met people from all over the world, but I still eat mostly schnitzel, fires with mayo and salad.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Luchs said:
I don't even know, I think of myself as a rather cultured person, I have travelled a lot and met people from all over the world, but I still eat mostly schnitzel, fires with mayo and salad.
That’s genuinely disgusting. What a combo! (not a good one)

Schöngeist

Schöngeist

Incompetent
Celerity said:
He's Austrian and therefore legally bound to eat that.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Schöngeist said:
He's Austrian and therefore legally bound to eat that.
I’m so glad my ancestors emigrated over a century ago.

Luchs

Luchs

Celerity said:
At least I don't combine schnitzel and mayo, for the schnitzel I use lingonberry jam.

Schöngeist

Schöngeist

Incompetent
Celerity said:
I’m so glad my ancestors emigrated over a century ago.
You don't know what you're missing...

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Luchs said:
At least I don't combine schnitzel and mayo, for the schnitzel I use lingonberry jam.
I can kind of see the mayo if it’s chicken schnitzel but agreed. I didn’t know lingonberries were big in Austria. Very tangy.
Schöngeist said:
You don't know what you're missing...
Enlighten me then. I’m sure it won’t be difficult to beat FL.

Luchs

Luchs

Celerity said:
I can kind of see the mayo if it’s chicken schnitzel but agreed. I didn’t know lingonberries were big in Austria. Very tangy.

Yeah, they are really big, especially for schnitzel. It is basically an inexcusable crime if you are over the age of ten and dare to dip a schnitzel in ketchup.:hihi:

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Luchs said:
Yeah, they are really big, especially for schnitzel. It is basically an inexcusable crime if you are over the age of ten and dare to dip a schnitzel in ketchup.:hihi:
I guess I know your opinion on Trump taking steak with ketchup then.

• Wow
Reactions: DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Despondent

Despondent

Potatoes, chicken tenders, and pizza are good.................but they're not as good as people make them out to be

Reactions: Luchs
Schöngeist

Schöngeist

Incompetent
Celerity said:
I wasn't talking about Schnitzel, but about Austria.
By the way, the great-grandfather of the brother-in-law of my great-grandfather emigrated to the U.S. of A. some 200 years ago (I am not making this up). Perhaps we are related?!

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Schöngeist said:
I wasn't talking about Schnitzel, but about Austria.
By the way, the great-grandfather of the brother-in-law of my great-grandfather emigrated to the U.S. of A. some 200 years ago (I am not making this up). Perhaps we are related?!
Lol, I think a lot of people did. Maybe. I have such a common surname that it would be hard to tell. :))