• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Schöngeist

Schöngeist

Incompetent
hotelbeneathground said:
Eating is an animalistic, degrading, utterly repugnant & extremely excrement-producing activity.
I agree, but it is not as animalistic, degrading and repugnant as copulation.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Schöngeist said:
I wasn't talking about Schnitzel, but about Austria.
By the way, the great-grandfather of the brother-in-law of my great-grandfather emigrated to the U.S. of A. some 200 years ago (I am not making this up). Perhaps we are related?!
Really depends on where from exactly. Most of Austria except the big cities was still very rural back then, so it probably depends if he came from the same general parts of teh country my ancestors lived in.

narval

narval

Experienced
in the environment in which I move, to say that the anti covid-vaccine movement is worryingly similar to the general anti-vaccine movement is almost heretical.
But i don't care. F*ck it. Just better go vaccine, PLEASE.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Luchs said:
Really depends on where from exactly. Most of Austria except the big cities was still very rural back then, so it probably depends if he came from the same general parts of teh country my ancestors lived in.
I’m a chick. I was told my paternal great-great grandfather was from some snobby section of Austria and looked down on my great-great grandmother for being from a poorer and less educated part of either Austria or Germany. The ancestors way before that probably lived in rural areas because they were shepherds.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
hotelbeneathground said:
At least indulging in too much fucking doesn't make you fat :))
Now THIS is a weight loss routine I could get behind. Too bad for my fatass.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer