• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018
Last edited:
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Christmas should be banned as a holiday.

• Hugs
Reactions: needed_
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I don't think that's a very unpopular opinion... :D
Well if that’s the case then why is it still celebrated then? Maybe it’s not an unpopular opinion here but not to most normal people.

Reactions: callme
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
Pineapple on pizza is the best thing ever!

YES.

I apologize about my professional connoisseur taste of pizzas to all the Italian people here. but maybe I just need a doctor to show me I got no taste buds and who cares! apparently that’s why I love Ben&Jerry’s. make ice cream *accessible* again (MICA)! /s

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

So sodomitic.
Apr 13, 2021
Ginger men taste way better than gingerbread men.

Ginger Squirrely Dan GIF by Crave

little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
I think going to a sex worker is demeaning in a way like it’s giving up or settling or whatever. I might have a hard time explaining this but like this post said in another thread : “paying for sex with someone who knows little, and cares less, about you is generally not a very self-affirming experience, money can't substitute for real love and affection”. Plus it’s hard finding any that don’t cheat you out of money, aren’t sketchy, who aren’t being sex trafficked, and so on. Also if I may give my own personal story my first time with a prostitute her and one guy robbed me and caused a scene at the hotel. It’s a scary game that quite frankly it’s not worth it in my opinion unless you know what you’re getting into unlike myself.

have to admit that people generally treat sex workers in a demeaning manner, with demeaning beliefs. on and off working hours. and too much trauma in the industry. even if it doesn’t *have to* be like that. not sure what you specifically meant by “sketchy” (you don’t have to explain, it’s alright), but I got a friend before who does sex work through her agency and it seems to not be that way. and if you’re talking ‘bout a street hooker, I was on the verge of becoming one at one point. like yeah I didn’t have much choices but I’m fine with this. like this better than onlyfans. lol. there is a good chance that I’d get sketchy though, if I did that, cuz streets = not very well-paid. I wouldn’t expect anyone to wanna be sketchy, when they’re getting the housing/healthcare/love and trust/etc they simply deserve as a human being. that’s how I see it. and I have plenty of friends and acquaintances who sleeps on the outside. no one has ever tried to pick my pockets lol. I'm housed. not quite securely tho. when you’re in-group in some ways it’s truly alright. one of them is a mutual friend of me and my ex. he’s not had any problems with my ex either. never offended her in any way. so that’s my experience with things.
plus, “not getting to know that person”, that’s what almost always happens in hook-ups.

Last edited:
little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
It is important to utilise your critical thinking skills.

People who are on drugs can hallucinate and tell a 911 operators some strange man is inside her house trying to harass her, whereas in reality it’s her father concerned about her self-medicating since she had run out pain medication.

The moral of the story is,
anything outside face-to-face interactions,
people over-exaggerate, sometimes not based on factual findings at all.

Don’t trust what other people tell you without evaluating it first.

and people who aren’t on drugs does it too. quite a lot of us here have had psychosis and/or mania (regardless of stimulant/hallucinogen use). I’m one of them.

but yeah, moral of the story, 100% spot-on.
Yes!
But also - all crushes are pointless.

except when you come out to your family as a queer person. now you gotta list every single one of them. lol.

Last edited:
freemindnsoul

freemindnsoul

Mage
Sep 29, 2021
Can be Even illegal in europe with personal-data protection rules (however... good luck finding that random guy who took you in a picture)
it is perfectly legal in the us. There are youtube channels for that purpose: bully the women, annoy them, get a reaction, and film them when they breakdown. They label them: karens.

Last edited:
narval

narval

Mage
Jan 22, 2020
it is perfectly legal in the us. There are youtube channels for that purpose: bully the women, annoy them, get a reaction, and film them when they breakdown. They label them: karens.
Here if a person does not explicitly give permission and demands to remove, companies and individuals must remove the material. Business/companies probably will be fined.

Edit: being specific I'm talking about a mandatory regulation of EU. In Spain is like i told, other EU countries may work diferent... But not too much as the core is "you need explicit permision for those things"

Last edited:
gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Dec 18, 2021
I feel chocolate ice cream is a mistake. It's somehow never quite right and always a disappointment. I don't know why; I'm generally a chocolate lover but it just doesn't work in ice cream.
Agreed. I like chocolate candy, and baked goods, but not ice cream.

Reactions: Soul and Nessie