Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Your local Waffle House manager's dog
Sep 18, 2021
Sorry for making this notice late. Anyone know what happened to @Enigmatic Sailor? It was so sudden.
Turns out his @Molded foundation crumbled beneath him and he got lifted to the heavens by an Elusive Phantom...

Last words: "If the rice ain't crispy, Sharon, we're getting a divorce."

Last edited:
veryhappyhuman

veryhappyhuman

Experienced
Aug 25, 2021
Havent seen much recent activity from @Sslsh , I hope he's ok. If not I wish he had a peaceful exit, RIP. He was nice and very helpful to me despite own struggles.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heavenly Pup
N

noname223

Visionary
Aug 18, 2020
I assume the mods deleted @NoLifeNoPain
If I am right with this assumption I welcome this decision. The things he said about rape and incest were horrible. This could hurt people a lot. And it was very inappropriate.

jamie_

jamie_

emotionally abused and paralysed by a narcissist
May 21, 2022
I messaged them a couple of days ago. They seem okay and alive. It was a self-delete.
thank you for telling me this i am really glad to hear it. hopefully it is a healthy life away from this site for @sundress. i wish them the best :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Heavenly Pup
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Falls in love
Nov 25, 2021
Was about to ask about @Shu too, I know someone else found them helpful. I figured it was a self-ban, but wanted to make sure. I can guess the reason why but I'm sure they had a private reason for self-ban, won't disclose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Angel Goddess
cat_supremacist

cat_supremacist

Who goes there?
Jul 7, 2022
I assume the mods deleted @NoLifeNoPain
If I am right with this assumption I welcome this decision. The things he said about rape and incest were horrible. This could hurt people a lot. And it was very inappropriate.
Yes, I'm glad the only person here who believes procreation is comparable to rape got banned. *Phew*