littlelungs

littlelungs

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2018
Did she post about it somewhere on here? If she did I didn't see it, and I can't view her profile. :aw:

I know that this sounds extremely dumb based on the nature of this forum, but for some reason that one came as a surprise to me. I've been on this forum for 3 years and I still sometimes struggle to wrap my head around how someone can be so active here, and then all of a sudden they're just... gone.

I hope she's finally at peace. :heart:

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Did she post about it somewhere on here? If she did I didn't see it, and I can't view her profile. :aw:

I know that this sounds extremely dumb based on the nature of this forum, but for some reason that one came as a surprise to me. I've been on this forum for 3 years and I still sometimes struggle to wrap my head around how someone can be so active here, and then all of a sudden they're just... gone.

I hope she's finally at peace. :heart:
It can feel "sudden" because some people are less dramatic than others and can't or won't properly communicate their inner turmoil before it fully overtakes them.

callme

callme

Warlock
Aug 15, 2021
It can feel "sudden" because some people are less dramatic than others and can't or won't properly communicate their inner turmoil before it fully overtakes them.
How can somebody mentally ill not be dramatic? Wish it was possible to not feel cheated all the time.

callme

callme

Warlock
Aug 15, 2021
Borderline isn't the only mental illness that exists.
Sure, sure. Sigh, you always know the most and always correct.

I just don't find a degree of drama to not be present, whenever anybody starts treating you how you wouldn't want to, questioning your essence and whatever still keeps you alive. More importantly, I believe this action is exaggerated in a menfally ill person, even if not borderline. I am almost surely wrong perhaps.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Sure, sure. Sigh, you always know the most and always correct.

I just don't find a degree of drama to not be present, whenever anybody starts treating you how you wouldn't want to, questioning your essence and whatever still keeps you alive. More importantly, I believe this action is exaggerated in a menfally ill person, even if not borderline. I am almost surely wrong perhaps.
You aren't wrong. The defining quality of the drama of mental illness is that it is in your head. Spilling it out into social confrontation or bottling it up is a matter of temperament.

Reactions: Skathon
callme

callme

Warlock
Aug 15, 2021
You aren't wrong. The defining quality of the drama of mental illness is that it is in your head. Spilling it out into social confrontation or bottling it up is a matter of temperament.
In your head? Do you believe doctors? I think it's real. If not, being treated unfairly is actually fair, or unfairness doesn't exist. I can only concede the latter if we accept as a foregone conclusion that things are what they are, because this is how they were meant to be and they are actually in order (else we wouldn't function). But it doesn't appear so to us (if mentally ill), because of some mental illness trick- brain chemistry, or delusions, or paranoia or idk what. Some people are meant to never know what's wrong with them, even if it has a simple and obvious solution to start with.

As I see it, bottling it up will surely make one spill it out at some point. Unless they enjoy it for any reason.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

my existence is a momentary lapse of reason
Nov 23, 2020
I have just seen the article about the user from Brazil who died by hanging last week. Graphic photos and gruesome comments were quickly spread by the media.

I don't think I can erase them from my head, I truly wish I could, as crime scene photos and disgraceful remarks are no way to honor someone's memory.

He seemed like a kind and gentle soul who was forced to battle his demons alone for such a long time. Decanse em paz.