Voûte_Étoilée

Voûte_Étoilée

Suicide is just for overachievers
Apr 28, 2021
Is that a guess or do you know for sure?
He told me privately that he was going to do it. He decided against making a farewell thread because he wanted to leave quietly. He hasn't been seen since. There is the possibility that he has made a miraculous recovery, but given his determination to do it and his personal philosophy, that is very unlikely.
His contributions were of a consistently high quality and he and I were very similar in many respects, so I still find it somewhat bewildering to think that he might indeed be gone for good.
It's safe to assume he's dead. Was very well prepared and told me he was doing it on 29th of Oct.
He told me that the same day.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun
Feb 10, 2021
I don't know where else to ask, but... does anyone else talk outside of the forum with @FTL.Wanderer ? Last time we talked they told me they were actively planning to do it and gave me the impression that they would do it soon. I haven't received any message from them since over 2 days which makes me worry more...

I don’t know, but I hope they are all right. Such a kind person. Such well-written posts. Truly amazing human being. They deserve only happiness ❤️

AverageFanEnjoyer

AverageFanEnjoyer

The Real Monster
Sep 26, 2021
I don’t know, but I hope they are all right. Such a kind person. Such well-written posts. Truly amazing human being. They deserve only happiness ❤️
I hope so too. And if they did ctb indeed, I hope they found peace. I just wanted to talk one more last time with them since I'll probably do it too soon, they went away so suddenly. I observed only from the words written that they were really kind and had a heart of gold. They helped me a lot. They were a victim of this bullshit society that only creates more suffering for people like us.

Voûte_Étoilée

Voûte_Étoilée

Suicide is just for overachievers
Apr 28, 2021
In case you haven't seen it: