• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

Warlock
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
745
I like that I can change the rank color if I want to. I always did like it when my name was in blue, but it would be cool to skip right to red at some point. I'll go with blue for now and switch when I get bored with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: _Kaira_
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Messages
326
Uh neat, i can have Astolfo pink name without needed to post like 10000 messages uwu !
 
  • Love
Reactions: Void-Hearted Echo
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Joined
Sep 12, 2020
Messages
780
I'll be the negative nelly and say I don't like the rank change thing. I liked building up to my color changing. It gave a sense of accomplishment.

If this change is to stay I think it would be nice to have some other type of ranking achievement based on post count, though I don't know how that would work.

Also, I've seen some people change usernames already but I don't seen anywhere on their profile where the previous name is?
 
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Messages
3,865
demuic said:
I'll be the negative nelly and say I don't like the rank change thing. I liked building up to my color changing. It gave a sense of accomplishment.

If this change is to stay I think it would be nice to have some other type of ranking achievement based on post count, though I don't know how that would work.

Also, I've seen some people change usernames already but I don't seen anywhere on their profile where the previous name is?
I totally agree. I don't like the color change thing.

It was nice knowing I made it to 2k posts and I can have the beautiful angelic color... now everyone can have it and I don't really like it to be honest.

I think it would be nice if you still need the required amount of posts to get a color but you can change to every colors that require a less amount of posts, for example with 800 posts, you can choose between those 8 different colors.

That would be the best solution in my opinion.

@Marquis
 
Last edited:
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
824
sadworld said:
I think it would be nice if you still need the required amount of posts to get a color but you can change to every colors that require a less amount of posts, for example with 800 posts, you can choose between those 8 different colors.

I agree with this. Although I didn't like the ugly orange color I was currently at, I wouldn't be opposed to being able to pick previous colors I earned.
 
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
908
Brick In The Wall said:
Meh, doesn't bother me.

The name change thing on the other hand is bound to cause confusion.

I am so changing mine I did this one in a rush... let the game begin again dude ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
6,933
sadworld said:
I think it would be nice if you still need the required amount of posts to get a color but you can change to every colors that require a less amount of posts, for example with 800 posts, you can choose between those 8 different colors.
Upon reflection, I tend to agree with this. Some won't care about moving up the colours, some will and some will be kind of unconcerned but it's nice to see the progression. Maybe the current progression is worth keeping and you can only change colour downwards? Personally, it gave me some small amount of accomplishment to see my name colour change as I made more posts. At the time, there was little else in my life, and even though it is a tiny thing, sometimes that's helpful.

I want to change my name though. Underscore was chosen because I was in a state of terminal laziness. My mental state was so low I quite literally chose the first thing I saw on the keyboard. It could have been worse I suppose:/
But yeah, could cause some minor short term confusion and I have no idea what to change to really.
 
LunarPoppies

LunarPoppies

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Joined
Oct 14, 2019
Messages
540
I love it~ Back to my favorite green~
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ghost2211
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Joined
Sep 28, 2020
Messages
5,884
That’s a great feature, would love to be pink one day but since the feature us there then I’ll make myself pink then! . Great idea !
 
Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
6,372
Underscore said:
I want to change my name though. Underscore was chosen because I was in a state of terminal laziness. My mental state was so low I quite literally chose the first thing I saw on the keyboard. It could have been worse I suppose:/
But yeah, could cause some minor short term confusion and I have no idea what to change to really.

FWIW I think Underscore has a cool ring and it's easy to remember.
 
SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Messages
46
I chose my name in haste and want to change as it refers to something real but don’t seem to have the option yet.. do I have to wait a while?
 
SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Messages
46
SorrySandy said:
I chose my name in haste and want to change as it refers to something real but don’t seem to have the option yet.. do I have to wait a while?
Just saw I have to wait oh well
 
flower

flower

on the moon
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
316
my username was a throwaway since i didn’t expect to post much or connect with anyone, so thank you for this option! ♡
 
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
6,933
Anyone else got a new icon in their address bar on the right: "Install Sanctioned Suicide"? :shy:

I'm on Epic on PC. The icon doesn't exist on any other websites though.
 
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
6,372
Underscore said:
Anyone else got a new icon in their address bar on the right: "Install Sanctioned Suicide"? :shy:

I'm on Epic on PC. The icon doesn't exist on any other websites though.

Me too. I'm using Chrome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ghost2211
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
6,372
Underscore said:
You first, you're the Master :blarg:

You mean try it? Nooo, I'm the kind of person who wouldn't press the red button out of curiosity.
 
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
6,051
Scaredy cats. I would do it but iPad users don’t get to install. I would totally press the red button I have nothing to lose.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

DeadbyDawn63
  • Locked
Discussion Notice of passing.
Replies
20
Views
789
NA90
Replies
14
Views
2K
Suicide Discussion
◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►