• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Querlista

Querlista

Idk why I'm here again, I'm having a bad day and Idk.. just need to ramble about what's going on in my head lately
So, I've been bulimic since I was 16 (24 now). I got hospitalized two times last year due to failed attempts (aka people finding amd admitting me before they succeeded) and it was a horrible time leading uo to my attempts as well as being IP but I kinda miss it?
I've been better since january, like a LOT better and I do NOT wish to be in that mind set again. I'd rather kill myself lol but I miss being cared for. I miss people being concerned. The second time I attempted my surrounding didn't even react anymore, my mother never even asekd what happened but the first time everyone wanted to visit and listen to me. Urgh Idk what I want..
I've been obsessed with loosing weight lately. As I said I've been bulimic for a few years now with several temporal recoveries and atm it's not that huge issue but Idk I want to be anorexic so bad. I KNOW how bad EDs feel amd how isolated they make you and how hard it is to stop. I do. And I know it would ruin all the progress I made. But I still really want to be underweight and be admitted with a feeding tube, being force fed, weight every day, forced to go to therapy and what every. Idk I'm having a bad day and my brain is confusing me and I'm honestly just waiting for the day to pass bit at the same time I don't want it to pass ever as I never want to get up and go places and go on with my life again. I wish I was dead so I wouldn't have to think anymore

W

WornOutLife

マット
I really wanna lose weight too but I'm just a mess and love junk food and alcohol.

Whatever happens, I hope things get better somehow.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Querlista

Querlista

WornOutLife said:
I really wanna lose weight too but I'm just a mess and love junk food and alcohol.

Whatever happens, I hope things get better somehow.

Hugs and love,

Matt
Thanks, Matt ❤
I do appreciate you responding. I wish you the best too and may we drop those pounds lol

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife