deathgripsme

deathgripsme

Trainspotting
Oct 26, 2021
I think thats my only concern atm I have everything in place but its just doing it.
I even thought about masturbating before to reduce the stress and use the Post nut clarity lol probably a stupid idea I know.

• Aww..
Reactions: tissosad
F

FromGermany

Experienced
Oct 23, 2021
This will probably even stronger your SI.

To overcome SI, there are only a few option.

Being very old.
Terminally ill with much pain.
Going in deep peace in the last minutes.
Practise the CTB method prior without going to the final end many times as long as it becomes normal.

Depending on the method, legs, in some cases arms or hands should be fixed but not in a way, which will trigger the SI even more, so not with handcuffs but with a softer version.

With SN or N, no need to fix anything.

S

Someone123

Arcanist
Oct 19, 2021
I think for me I may focus on the reasons for doing this and/or bad experiences/ memories for a while to work on overcoming SI- I have gotten into pretty dark places doing this before and it may help- for me it may be necessary.

amarillo

amarillo

Jan 30, 2021
I have no clue if it will be enough to overcome SI, but I made a list of things I would have to keep experiencing if I didn't die. I intend to keep this list close to me and read and reread it if needed while I'm holding my SN drink, ready to take it. Hopefully that will be enough to make myself actually drink the SN, and then after that I'm just going to make it as impractical as possible to call for help (turn of phone and put it in a different room, lock doors, etc.). I don't know what your method is nor do I know if this is gonna do the trick, but I hope it helps. Good luck.

F

FromGermany

Experienced
Oct 23, 2021
My believe is, that we create the afterlife for ourselves with the mood within the last minutes. That's the reason, why I will try everything to ensure, that my mood will be deep peace and the happiness about the reunion with my wife.

Darkover

Darkover

Student
Jul 29, 2021
the way to overcome survival instinct is to be in more pain then it would take to kill ones self an act of desperation, humans seek comfort and avoid pain, you have to become fearless, having a sure peaceful method to kill one self is key to overcome survival instinct it's much easier to drink a poison then it is to hang or jump or cut or shot oneself

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
Sep 24, 2020
Of course suicide is very difficult as even know we want to die we are programmed to survive. If I knew the answer I would already be gone. I do believe that eventually I will reach a point of complete desperation where I cannot take anymore of this life, it will be a certain mental state that allows me to overcome the SI. Only then will I be able to exit and finally find the peace I am looking for.

C

canna2

Nov 20, 2021
Go in isolation for a long period and you will get rid of SI.

I'm currently in isolation and it's almost gone now. I just got a little of that stupid "hope" left that I want to kill.
It's only a matter of time ...

deathgripsme

deathgripsme

Trainspotting
Oct 26, 2021
Go in isolation for a long period and you will get rid of SI.

I'm currently in isolation and it's almost gone now. I just got a little of that stupid "hope" left that I want to kill.
It's only a matter of time ...
I wish I lived alone :/

obliviousatbest

obliviousatbest

atrophy
Nov 10, 2021
Survival is an impossible instinct to overcome, but I'm planning on sedating the hell out of my body + mind before poisoning to make myself too zombified to realise what's going on or find the energy to save myself. It will never disappear completely. It wouldn't surprise me if the dying mind had comatose dreams of surviving when unconscious, as the body is so aware of the fact it is decaying.