• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend?

As for me...if I stay sober as a reward to myself, I am going bowling....I know, I know...how lame but I haven't been in years and thought it might be fun.

Also planning a long hike over by the falls, maybe take a lunch for myself.

Trying to stay as busy as possible to stay sober, I figured one of the best ways to beat addiction (not that is really matters as I will be dead soon but still want to say, I did it) is to stay so busy you just don't notice.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Thought about a hike actually. Been fairly sick though ....so might have to wait. Bowling huh??

Yeah bowling... I suck at it but I always get a good laugh from it. I have been known to make strikes for the other team on a different lane.... I have also gotten my fingers stuck in the ball when I tried to release it and went down the lane with it. SMH

If anything, I make for an entertaining sight to watch. Wanna join me?

There is a really great place not too far from me where there are lovely water falls... that is where I plan to go.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Hahaha ....you make bowling sound fun! I don't think I even know how to bowl.

That sounds like it would be an awesome weekend : )

You could join me and sit back and enjoy the inevitable show. LOL And I say, I could show you how to bowl but I think I made my point that I suck... All I can say...is grab a ball aim it at the pins and throw/roll it hard hahahaha

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
If I keep this up I am actually going to go bowling....anyone want to join me? I promise it will be entertaining....lol

Reactions: lv-gras