Mixo

Mixo

Surviving
Aug 2, 2020
Hello all,
Tomorrow night I will be doing Medicine Buddha mantra for anyone here who wants to be included in my one hour mantra chant and meditation. I will include anyone's name or username in that list that wants to be included and set intentions that you be freed from pain, suffering, and despair. If you're interested, please leave a comment down below.

Candle Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Thank you.

Last edited:
W

whywere

Enlightened
Jun 26, 2020
Hi!
I am not organized religion, BUT I keep an open mind on theological ideas, so please yes include me.

Thank you for such a kind consideration towards all here, just so wonderful.

You are a very thoughtful soul.

Walter

theboy

theboy

Enlightened
Jul 15, 2022
Thank you very much. It is noble of you, is it still available?

Reactions: Mixo
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I don’t want to overwhelm you, but I would really love this, especially with everything going on at the moment. Can you use MJ?

Thank you for this ♥️

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

-
Feb 20, 2020
I don't believe in prayer, but it's not going to do any harm. My name's Mark (as you can probably guess), and I need 100 friends.

Mixo

Mixo

Surviving
Aug 2, 2020
Thank you very much. It is noble of you, is it still available?
Yes I won't be doing this for another nine hours or so. I can add you to the list.
I don’t want to overwhelm you, but I would really love this, especially with everything going on at the moment. Can you use MJ?

Thank you for this ♥️
Of course, sure.

C

Cathy Ames

Mostly water
Mar 11, 2022
Thank you so much for doing this. If you see this in time, can you please add me? I think my user name "Cathy Ames" would be okay to use.

lonelygirl111

lonelygirl111

i don’t know what i’m doing anymore
Sep 20, 2022
if it’s not too late could u please include me? as ellie. thank you sincerely ❤

Mixo

Mixo

Surviving
Aug 2, 2020
I'm going to be doing these mantras in 2.5 hours which is BST 9:00 pm. I'll take anymore names up until then.

dirtnap

dirtnap

Jun 7, 2022
Thank you so much for the thoughtful offer! Please add me- Jen

M

makethepainstop

Wizard
Sep 16, 2022
I should fear to tell you, for the same reason I don't walk in to a Church......... for fear if I do either a bolt of lightning might hit someone else if God misses his aim.😂
I'm going to be doing these mantras in 2.5 hours which is BST 9:00 pm. I'll take anymore names up until then.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Visionary
Sep 28, 2021
@Mixo Thanks for this. I appreciate it.