• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

B

Braindead Atheist

Student
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
121
Please only reply to this thread if you know. I need the dosage, and any other names it could go by. I will take anything but ideally I want something that works fast. Does anyone know?
 
celan

celan

Member
Joined
May 1, 2021
Messages
79
SN, chloroquine (legal in some countries) and amitriptyline (if you've got a depression). Most medications mentioned in the suicide literature need to be both reliable and peaceful. You didn't mention peacefulness as a criteria, so there could be others that I don't know of.
 
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Joined
Sep 12, 2020
Messages
908
 
threesummers

threesummers

Paragon
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
939
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4...P overdose will cause,in humans can be lethal.

It's a very strong fat burner. 1000mg has been shown to be fatal. 2000mg would be 100% fatal. It kills by raising your body temperature. If you look through some of my recent posts I linked to articles about people dying from dnp overdose.

In the us, dnp sells for about $2 per 250mg pill. So $16 for 8 pills, and you're good to go.
 
W

weallneedtovent

Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
57
Stick with SN…

Not too hard to come by, and very well documented in the case of effects
 
threesummers

threesummers

Paragon
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
939
mindcancer said:
Unless you want your last memories to be a feeling of hyperthermia, vomiting, tachycardia and tachypnea I wouldn't suggest DNP. The main reason why DNP isn't a viable option is because of the pain and discomfort it causes.
I wonder if you mixed it with 12-18 benadryl and just made yourself black out if it would result in falling asleep and never waking up.

Btw, one good thing about using dnp to ctb is that there is no way of counteracting it's effects on your body, even if you are found before you die. In the articles I posted, some people actually died in the hospital. There was nothing that can be done.
mindcancer said:
Unless you want your last memories to be a feeling of hyperthermia, vomiting, tachycardia and tachypnea I wouldn't suggest DNP. The main reason why DNP isn't a viable option is because of the pain and discomfort it causes.
I have taken 500mg at one time, and 750mg in a day, and never felt any nausea. I doubt 1000mg or even 2000mg would have the same effect. If dnp caused vomiting, people wouldn't die from overdosing.
 
Last edited:
B

Braindead Atheist

Student
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
121
threesummers said:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol#:~:text=Accordingly, DNP overdose will cause,in humans can be lethal.

It's a very strong fat burner. 1000mg has been shown to be fatal. 2000mg would be 100% fatal. It kills by raising your body temperature. If you look through some of my recent posts I linked to articles about people dying from dnp overdose.

In the us, dnp sells for about $2 per 250mg pill. So $16 for 8 pills, and you're good to go.
where can I get dnp?
threesummers said:
I wonder if you mixed it with 12-18 benadryl and just made yourself black out if it would result in falling asleep and never waking up.

Btw, one good thing about using dnp to ctb is that there is no way of counteracting it's effects on your body, even if you are found before you die. In the articles I posted, some people actually died in the hospital. There was nothing that can be done.

I have taken 500mg at one time, and 750mg in a day, and never felt any nausea. I doubt 1000mg or even 2000mg would have the same effect. If dnp caused vomiting, people wouldn't die from overdosing.
Void of existence here I come! I will never recall a damn thing ever again!
 
B

Braindead Atheist

Student
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
121
threesummers said:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol#:~:text=Accordingly, DNP overdose will cause,in humans can be lethal.

It's a very strong fat burner. 1000mg has been shown to be fatal. 2000mg would be 100% fatal. It kills by raising your body temperature. If you look through some of my recent posts I linked to articles about people dying from dnp overdose.

In the us, dnp sells for about $2 per 250mg pill. So $16 for 8 pills, and you're good to go.
how long does it take to kill you?
 
B

Braindead Atheist

Student
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
121
mindcancer said:
Unless you want your last memories to be a feeling of hyperthermia, vomiting, tachycardia and tachypnea I wouldn't suggest DNP. The main reason why DNP isn't a viable option is because of the pain and discomfort it causes.
my whole life has been discomfort and pain. At least if I take dnp it will be over. F this lie and F people. I HATE them and I'm tired of their crap. Void of existence here I come!!!
 
threesummers

threesummers

Paragon
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
939
Braindead Atheist said:
my whole life has been discomfort and pain. At least if I take dnp it will be over. F this lie and F people. I HATE them and I'm tired of their crap. Void of existence here I come!!!
Please do some research before you go this route. Read the articles I posted, and even more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lifeisbutadream
U

userm23

Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
19
Is it quick and painless? Is it also otc?
Braindead Atheist said:
my whole life has been discomfort and pain. At least if I take dnp it will be over. F this lie and F people. I HATE them and I'm tired of their crap. Void of existence here I come!!!
 
RedEther

RedEther

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Messages
73
Braindead Atheist said:
how long does it take to kill you?
Please dont take this thread as factual. You will just harm your self. If you would like some resources and educated discussion please look in to the Mega thread. There are no easy answers or simple pill that will put you to sleep. (not legally) You have to do your research. The human bodys job is to keep you alive and will do anything in its power to do so. If you go messing around taking random pill you will end up not only alive, but permanently damaged or worse.
 
  • Like
Reactions: celan
Y

yellothere

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Messages
24
RedEther said:
This whole thread is a fast way to end up permanently harmed or in a coma
Then what do you suggest? Are you pro-life? Because people deserve valid options if they have made this decision and felt the same way for a long time without changing their mind? Would you rather it be violent and bloody?
 
E

Ednospatient

Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Messages
58
Heath Ledger died from combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine. So if you want to die by overdose, I suggest trying this cocktail. Also Juice WRLD died from Percocet and Oxycontin overdose.
 
Last edited:
RedEther

RedEther

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Messages
73
yellothere said:
Then what do you suggest? Are you pro-life? Because people deserve valid options if they have made this decision and felt the same way for a long time without changing their mind? Would you rather it be violent and bloody?
READ!!!!
 
Y

yellothere

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Messages
24
RedEther said:
What does this mean? People obviously are reading or they wouldn’t be here. It’s difficult to find something. What would you rather people do?
 
RedEther

RedEther

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Messages
73
yellothere said:
What does this mean? People obviously are reading or they wouldn’t be here. It’s difficult to find something. What would you rather people do?
apparently not since your typing out of emotion and not paying attention to the clear instruction I and others have given.
There is no EZ answer, you have to read and do your research.
Go to the threads, read up on facts that members have rounded up about each method (maybe add some yourself) and pick out the best one for you if you wish. No method is 100% just because it worked for someone else. you have to go and find what works for YOU
Go read
 
Y

yellothere

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Messages
24
RedEther said:
apparently not since your typing out of emotion and not paying attention to the clear instruction I and others have given.
There is no EZ answer, you have to read and do your research.
Go to the threads, read up on facts that members have rounded up about each method (maybe add some yourself) and pick out the best one for you if you wish. No method is 100% just because it worked for someone else. you have to go and find what works for YOU
Go read
I am not typing out emotion. I have read. It’s just your comment. People are trying the best they can. I would prefer others to give facts or say some if they think something has a good chance of turning out bad. It would be a problem if someone was trying to convince others of what to do with their bodies.

Honestly a lot of people on here just need help after hearing a few stories. But some people are older and have tried to help their circumstances many time and know they cannot fix their misery. I just am annoyed at pro-life people. If people have sought help and have made this decision a long time ago without wavering, then they deserve to have peaceful means without lurking on the internet or considering buying illegal drugs. You should t have to commit a death sentence worthy crime to have access to something that ends your life.

sorry for the rant. I am frustrated and getting more anxious the longer I don’t see an option of a peaceful way out. I would prefer N.
 
celan

celan

Member
Joined
May 1, 2021
Messages
79
If you want an easy answer: hanging, strangulation with a ratched tie down, SN, carbon monoxide. There are no other legal and less painless methods.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RedEther
Y

yellothere

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Messages
24
celan said:
If you want an easy answer: hanging, strangulation with a ratched tie down, SN, carbon monoxide. There are no other lega
Why must it be legal? Suicide shouldn’t be illegal...
 
Similar threads

Similar threads