• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

-
Sep 10, 2018
Just got home from Town ran some errands.
I put the grocery away and lit the fire.
I'm about to do some bongs

B

Ben

-
Sep 12, 2018
It would be fun if we had SS game night once a month or something. Play online uno, pictionary, or something similar.

There is a online version of the game called “Cards against humanity” we can all play.

I know how to set up a game, and you just have to click a link to join. Up to 10 players. I did it all the time with different groups on google hangouts, it’s fun. There is a chat box there we can talk in too.

If there is any interest, I could make a thread scheduling a game for sometime.

RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

-
Sep 10, 2018
ILL be interested. We will have to time stamp it as were all in different countries
There is a online version of the game called “Cards against humanity” we can all play.

I know how to set up a game, and you just have to click a link to join. Up to 10 players. I did it all the time with different groups on google hangouts, it’s fun. There is a chat box there we can talk in too.

Reactions: Ben
B

Ben

-
Sep 12, 2018
ILL be interested. We will have to time stamp it as were all in different countries

Ok tomorrow I’ll make a post and set up a game for the evening. Try and leave the post up for 10-12 hours before it starts. It’s a good time, you can pick from customs decks. Use them all or pick your favourites. Laughs almost guaranteed.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Mistress of all she surveys
Sep 7, 2018
Listening to (and occasionally watching) Property Brothers on HGTV.

Reactions: Angel Goddess
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Waiting.
That, and trying to avoid getting a proper job (the hours would make my eventual ctb hard to schedule in, stupid as that sounds).
I'm about to go brush my teeth, and then some chores I do, to earn my keep. I still live at home, even though i'm almost 25. Ah well. I don't mind dishes.

F

Firefly1

Aug 30, 2018

That would be fun

Reactions: lv-gras
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
They made a 6th one? is it bad?

Right? When I read that, I went to google it to see if this was the same movie I was thinking about or if it was different. I remember the first and second, I didn't realize they made so many more after!