• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

whatevertryinmeans23

whatevertryinmeans23

-
As per title watcha up

Personally im watching anime, eating edibles & food and just chilling.

Maybe do some research but im far far away from my date so I gotta jus focus on life and relax rn. Thats what I'm tryna do this weekend. Relax and just not focus too much on anything...

Will be doing a writing exercise with staff later today...

whatevertryinmeans23

whatevertryinmeans23

-
Sherri said:
Being on lockdown from 1pm until 5am. Sigh
Wahh? Is that like enforced by law or something? Like the curfew it 1pm?

(Sorry im in Canada and honestly not uo to date much with COVID stuff around the world :3)

And either way that sucks! I hope you can find some enjoyable things to do during the lockdown.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
nottrying23 said:
Wahh? Is that like enforced by law or something? Like the curfew it 1pm?

(Sorry im in Canada and honestly not uo to date much with COVID stuff around the world :3)

And either way that sucks! I hope you can find some enjoyable things to do during the lockdown.
Yeah you only allowed to go to the pharmacy or hospitals. Police are on the entry of other Counties to make sure you don’t enter it.

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
I feel absolutely terrible! Been coughing and wheezing. Feel weak on my knees. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s COVID.

• Aww..
Reactions: NeverSatisfied
B

Bigpink

Mage
Playing music, red wine, meal, watch sport, check my lottery ticket......

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

Waiting for the bus...
Sports betting, might get some work done, and stressing over various personal issues. New 90 Day Fiancé tomorrow night. Wish I had someone to snuggle with.

• Hugs
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
I got almost one pound of weed, so I'm going to bake some coma inducing edibles, then drink and finish it of with some pills on the apartment that I just moved to. All while playing videogames or consuming media I guess.

Anything to procrastinate on getting my life changing genetic tests, I really want to enjoy life before I know for sure that it's over.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
VictoriaShadows said:
Watching old movies, saw peeping tom for the first time. It was ok.
I watched Rear Window for the first time recently. Usually avoid old movies, but I gave it a go and it was better than expected. It being a Hitchcock movie probably helped.

I will be binge watching some Penny Dreadful this w/e.

B

Bigpink

Mage
Rear window ♥️. Check Vertigo too, dark classic

VictoriaShadows

VictoriaShadows

in a dark place
do not conform said:
I watched Rear Window for the first time recently. Usually avoid old movies, but I gave it a go and it was better than expected. It being a Hitchcock movie probably helped.

I will be binge watching some Penny Dreadful this w/e.
Ha, that's my least favorite Hitchcock movie. My favorite is probably Vertigo. I'm planning to watch All Heaven Allows tomorrow which is another old movie I've never seen.
I seem to be remember Penny Dreadful being okay but it was yonks ago I saw it.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
Slept and watched anime all weekend

Reactions: kolski